Income cloner CD / Charles Grooms

I ordered the Income Cloner CD, and gave my bank information to pay for it. I did not realize at the time that I would have monthly withdrawals from by bank account of $104.95. Since I am on Social Security I really cannot afford these charges, especially since the only thing that I have received was that initial CD. I feel like I am being scammed, as I never authorized these charges.

Charles Grooms

Ol

Comments

• Bi
      27th of Apr, 2009

Charles,

You have been cancelled and refunded. If you need any further assistance, please visit our support site at www.internetsupportsite.com.

• Bi
      12th of May, 2009

The charge you received is from your DVD of the month club membership.

When you made your order for the FREE DVD you were also given the opportunity to participate in Charles’ DVD of the month club which is clearly stated on the website you ordered from, on the page where you entered in your credit card information, and also on the video itself which you have recieved. We provide our support information not only on all our products, but also on our websites.

Simply call 1-866-757-6021 or go to our support site at www.internetsupporsite.com and we will help you out right away.

Why didn't you try this method first? Why did you post this comment without trying to receive help? It's ridiculous, if you just follow directions you'll get help!

The DVD you got for FREE is to help get you stared but in 2.5 hours you can only learn so much so Charles created his DVD of the month club for people like you who want to change their lives and are willing to take the action necessary to do so.