Inclinesc / &free trail offer&

423 Bussen Underground Rd.
St Louis
Phone: 180079047456
Very sneaky. If you do not 'open' everything on the site you do not know that you are automatically authorizing them to charge you a monthly membership fee as well as the cost of the pills. Also they say that on the site it states that IF you do not want the product within 15 days they will charge you the full amount of the "free trail bottles" which is $79.95. So, if you cancel within the 15 days after you receive these pills - then they are FREE. Totally misleading information. PLUS they automatically sent my info to another company that is now charging me as well. A total of $79.95 plus $29.95 plus S/H! All in all they ripped me off for $221.65! BEWARE!

A  24th of Apr, 2009 by
What poor customer service… they said that I ordered something from them and it was my fault that I did not receive product. When I called because they charged my account they said I should track down the product and call them back to request a refund. OMG I can’t believe this company- what a scam!!!
A  6th of May, 2010 by
I too was ripped by the scam, I called my credit card company to get the number of the customer service because the number that came with the product was always busy, . then went to an open line.i have tried to call the better buisness bureau, and the companyis located in Mckinney texas, not st. louis like it says on the bottle. seems like there are a lot of other people having trouble getting their money back also. there ought to be a watchdog group out there that could help senior citizens like me who are unemployed, from taking our money.