inclinecs.com / charged me 79.95 w/o my authorization.

I ordered an acai berry supplement for 2.95 which was deducted from my account promptly.2 wks later 79.95 was deducted from my account for a diet bar that would be sent to me every few weeks or something.I don't even know.I called the bank who told me to call the company which I did.A lady told me that I indeed ordered this product and my money could not be refunded. I seriously never even heard of this diet bar and if I had, i wouldn't be paying 79.99 for it.I had to file a fraud complaint with my bank, have my check card deactivated and who knows when I'll get my money back.Beware of this website.

Comments

• Jc
      1st of May, 2009

This website is supposed to be the shipping fee for the Acai pills cause it said that they're going to charge us money for the shipping but the free trail is supposed to be free. And then this thing happen to me too!! They charge me $79.99 but not only this web another web call PAY-CJPBILL.COM is charging me money too!!! But the worse thing is...before I've paid this web called LIFSTYLEFIT.COM which charge me $29.95&$1.17 and when I went to this web to see what's going on the customer service lady told me that this comes with the Acai pill that I've ordered. So I paid the bill cause I did order the free trail, but now I think back and this is a total scam!! They charge me money without any notice like no e-mail or anything!! Also talk back about the PAY-CJPBILL.COM it charge me $29.95 before but I have no idea what it is but I still paid the bill cause I didn't take a careful look at my statement. Now think back they've charged me a lot of money...a total of $168.97 but I only paid 64.02 cause that's from before and now the other rest is still shown in my credit card account. And I have no clue what I should do about it...is way too much for me to ignore and I shouldn't ignore. But then I did join to membership thing and order the free trail. What should I do? Can you answer my question?

• De
      7th of May, 2009

Please answer me why it happen like this.

• De

i need an answer please

• Jc
      7th of May, 2009

Which part you talking about?