Incline Health/Resv / debit account for 79.99 not auth

Phone: 800 790-7456

I had ordered from them before and i added info and the fine print was on the last page and i changed my mind and deleted my info and did not do the final click and they debited my account and when i called they said i would not get the 80.00 back and they were sending the product to me..and its been 3 weeks and i have not gotten it in the mail the product i did not order!!!
this is illegal. I have contacted the Attorney General for the state of Oregon and i am trying to get my money back ... put these people out of business please...
Crystalh50@yahoo.com

Cr

Comments

• Cs
      24th of Jul, 2009
    Incline Health/Resv - Deceptive billing for trial product
    Incline Health
    423 Bussen Underground Road
    St. Louis
    Missouri
    Phone: 800-790-7456

Ordered a product called ResV under a trial period and cancelled within the alloted time, but was still charged $79.99 for product. Company failed to provide refund, did not submit order confirmation via e-mail, added on a service for a Fitness newsletter deceptively and would have been charged for that had I not discovered and cancelled in time. Their practices are highly deceptive and without merit. Will also report company to BBB, state AG office and FTC.