INCDelivery.com / Scam job offer!

2350 S Jones BlvdLas Vegas, NV, United States
Phone: 702-7271420

On December 9th 2007 I applied for numerous jobs online, I ran into an ad that was posted on craigslist that was hiring for Delivery Drivers. I submitted a Resume and Cover Letter showing interest.

On December 11th 2007 I got a phone call (unlisted number) from a woman who said to fill out there contract agreement and fax it over to [protected]. I went online and filled out the form on December 11th 2007 to this website http://www.incdelivery.com/CONTRACT-PU/driver.htm .

I made a copy of my I.D. Social Security Number and copy of a blank check voided for direct deposit and faxed over the information. I did not receive any response but on December 17th 2007 my Credit Union contacted me and informed me that a Person(s) tried to deposit a check $496 using my information to a Wells Fargo in Tempe, Arizona the check number was 109 which is the one I had voided out.

When I got home I found that another check #112 was deposited for $500 again this crime happened in Tempe, Arizona. I contacted my bank and posted a reversal on both amount but still whom ever this is still made more deposits and my bank had me file a police report which I did on Friday December 21.
Va