Inboxdollars.com / This site is a total scam

United States Review updated:

This site claims you will make lots of money taking surveys and reading e-mails from them (InboxDollars.com). Ha! $3.00 to $5.00 surveys are for auto quotes or prepaid credit cards. $10.00 are for foreign language sessions. You can only do so many quotes; cards and who wants foreign language sessions, or so many of them? This site is a total scam!

Comments

• Gi
      6th of Jul, 2009
    InboxDollars.com - Full sh*t
    InboxDollars.com

I WAS A MEMBER OF INBOX DOLLARS AND UPGRADED ALSO AFTER I UPGRADED I NEVER RECEIVED ANYMORE EMAILS, I WROTE THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND NEVER GOT A REPLY THEY ARE JUST A BIG RIP OFF I THINK THEY GET A CUT FOR ALL THE TRAIL OFFERS YOU SIGN UP FOR AND IF YOU DON'T MEET THEIR DEMANDS YOUR OUT.

• In
      2nd of May, 2012

InboxDollars offers many opportunities to earn. You can do as much or as little as you want. Incentives are paid for daily Surveys; Cash Offers, such as Netflix; Online Shopping, where you earn a percentage back on shopping you do anyway; Coupons, printing and using at your local retailer; Searching, where you get paid for searches that you do anyway. InboxDollars is legit and has paid out over $20 million to their members since 2006.

4th of Jul, 2013

inbox company is a scam they send me a check to cash and send some one else money and the check was no good. the check cashing place said its a scam here's the number to the scammer 1-682-587-9646

• Be
      7th of Sep, 2013

I have been a member of InBoxDollars since 2006 and have received numerous payments from them. And I am getting really close to receiving another $30 unless I decide to wait until I earn more money. My most recent check was for $82.07 dated July 2013.
    You can check out different companies on a trial basis (usually 30 days but you need to check that companies Terms because date maybe less) and receive money credited to your account. You can complete surveys (I would write down the # of the survey in case you have any problems getting credit - but I have rec'd great help when I did have a problem). You can view videos - (what I don't like is that so many companies want you to Like them on FB & I can't stand FB). You can also view emails. You can also purchase items like printer ink, receive a credit at InBoxDollars and not be charged any more than what you have ordered - was a great way to check out refilled ink.
    OVERALL - I have to state that InBox Dollars is My Favorite Site to earn money.
    I've attached a copy of my Pymts to Date 9/7/2013
    Oh yeah, the only time I had a problem with a company I had joined on a trial basis thru InBoxDollars - I contacted the that company and complained to them. That company took care of my problem & credited me for their error.