Inbox.com / Email hosting and data storage

1 113 NE 2nd AveDania, FL, United States Review updated:

I have a paid account with inbox.com for email and data storage. For over TWO DAYS now (since 1/8/16) I have not been able to access my account. Instead, I get a message saying that it is undergoing maintenance and to check later. Many, many other inbox.com users are reporting (at another review site) that they have also been locked out. Some have managed to get back into their accounts only to see that all contacts, emails and data have been deleted. There has been NO announcement from the company as to what is going on, and support tickets are not responded to. This is outrageous even for a free email service. For a paid service it is unconscionable. And of course because I cannot get into my account I can't cancel the payment info to prevent them from renewing my non-working account. At this point, all I want is for the company to issue an explanation for this incident, and to let me back into my email account so I can retrieve all contacts and data.

Re
Jan 10, 2016

Comments

9th of Jan, 2017

I just wrote an a review on trust pilot for this. This is the worst service ever. The moment I can access my emails I'm backing up everything and deleting my account.