In Styler by Tre Milano / unauthorized billing

I returned the In styler after 15 days of use and was not satisfied. At the time I was told I had 15 more days to use it, but I returned it anyway. It cost me 16.00 to send it back plus insurance. At the time I had 13 more days left, my bank account was charged $54.99. I called customer service and was told they certainly took the money out too soon and they would return the $39.99, but not the $15.00 shipping, however this debit put my account in the red and I was charged an overdraft fee of $32. I am filing a complaint with the Attorney General's office in WV for a full refund including the overdraft fee. I have tried to deal with the company but without much success. Don't even deal with this company. It's a scam!!!

An

Comments

• Ni
      15th of Dec, 2008

OMG, I totally sympathize with you. I'm so sorry that happened. I'm fighting with them now. I cancelled my order 24 hours after I ordered the product. I received an email confirmation from them acknowledging they received my email. They sent me the stupid thing anyway, I sent it back. They haven't received it which is not true, the post office said they only pick up mail once a week. They won't refund my money until they get the product. I was charged $61.49 in addition to the $14.99 I was originally charged. I am afraid they're going to charge me again, I'm going to have to change my CC number.

Anyway, can we file a class action lawsuit? Any takers? I am happy to do all of the research

• Ca
      25th of Jan, 2009

well they told me they were going to charge me 14.99 and they charge me 144.99 i called but they said they will fix it but i had to fax a bank statment, but the fax # they gave me is always busy, i called them back and they said they fix the problem wish is not true . oh and for the fax they said to keep trying, yea alright like if i have time for that ... yea i had to close my bank account pay 70.00 in overdraft fee and i didnt get the product. be careful who you trust with your cash, i should will after this..

• Tr
      6th of Mar, 2009

TOTAL SCAM- a month after receiving delivery of my InStyler, I received an email from them confirming that my In Styler "shipped". I sent them an inquiry telling them I had already received it. I never received a response. A week later I received a bottle of hairspray in the mail and found a $14.95 charge on my credit card. Seems when you order the instyler shine kit, you get stuck with a "membership". I cancelled immediately. The next month, I receive ANOTHER charge on my credit card for $9.95 this time. When I called to inquire, they told me it was a shipping charge for the hairspray from a month before. Seems they bill $14.95 for the product the first month and then the following month they bill for the shipping. This is a total scam.