IMVU / imvu

1 Robbinsdale, MN, United States Review updated:

I think that imvu is a waste of time.I think the game is completley unfair.They dont give you any credits.They lie about what you can do to get them.And I think the people on there are disrespectful.They are always cuesing.And alot of people on there are stuck up.And they dont know how to act respectful.I think that the people who created this game are stupid.There whole company should shut down.This imvu game sucks.It is the worst online game that I have ever played.I will not suggest this game to my friends.And I will never play this game again!

Comments

• Bl
      1st of Nov, 2009

To get any thing settled or to issue a complaint about IMVU, you MUST contact the SanJose Better Business Bureau, IMVU is "graded" and if they get enough negative complaints, things will change. Please pass this information onto your friends. Here is the website where you can complain about IMVU on the SanJose Better Business Bureau website. http://sanjose.bbb.org/Business-Report/IMVU-Inc-225868
    Pass this onto everybody, don't let IMVU get away with ripping you off !!!

9th of Nov, 2009

Well your experience with IMVU would not be abnormal it seems since their recent upgrade of their client bugs and issues persist on a huge scale and many users have found their accounts totally disabled with zero response from IMVU Customer Server when they are contacted.

I suggest visiting: http://imvusucks.com or following them on twitter @imvwho

Lots of people are sharing your experience

• Ca
      10th of Nov, 2009

I have been using imvu for about 2 years now and was not having any problems with it...until yesterday when i upgraded once again and now when i enter a room i cannot see it!!! the screen is like all black!! i need to see the rooms and i knew i shouldnt have did it because my last upgrade topok soooo long to adjust to.

• Gu
      12th of Dec, 2009

I CANT LONG INTO MY ACCOUNT AND I DID NOTHING ON THERE WRONG

• He
      16th of Dec, 2009

i hate u IMVU ! U're the one I hate the most in my life ! U damaged my pc ! [censored] !

23rd of Dec, 2009

BADDARMYGRRL I DON'T KNOW WHAT world you came from but you totally are one reason many left, you just called all ###s your one reason why they just complained. ill make note to hunt you my self and kill you rp style hunny ok? you selfish little stuck up brat! and ill press flags on all you products so your bragging ### gets disabled now you got a mouth im gonna feed it stuck up. and no you don't have to have a bank account your a fool and an idiot for passing that and have no need to have bank access to get the paid amount of credits you dumb ### idiot. and to get the cash restarted one you use the exchange system. can tell you from the hills of back wooded ###. and if in the army don't think i care to hear this from our own country of service people. that to me is showing your lack of respect to our country, no wonder the military gets sued all the time, because of people like you.

23rd of Dec, 2009

http://www.imvumillions.com/site-map.php don't trust this lie its a way for them to spam you in box i still have spam after doing an investigation.

and far as you BADDARMYGRRL im gonna make you fail in imvu just because how you talked to people here. that's the reason i'll also rp kill you and is a staff member ill make it so you are so in violations ok? now want to toy and talk to people like this? your the reason people left dummy you showed your true stuck up act lamer. and grow up you teeny child and a lie for an age, your under age and had one pay for an ap to by pass the legal steps. means your a cheat. your actions show the age child! your not of legal age in this post you made. and I'm not stupid to post my user because i m an assassin ninja in rp, i don't tell you when or how. it gets done when your dead you'll know i was there.

• Ki
      6th of Jan, 2010

umm i agree bcuz since today i never got a waring or any yesterday i was workin fine in IMVU soon when i got home i turn my laptop on and i put my pass and it said disabled account i was like wth and yes i had been hacked 1 but IMVU if u ar disabled at lest they should tell u somethin a warin or somethin i might have know i friend of mine she block me idk why but maybe she reported me IMVU IS NOT all about clothz and stuff etc... U CAN BE GOIN 2 SOME OTHER SITES LIKE OURWORLD THERE I HAD I AVI AND IT NEVER KICK ME OUT AND THEY DNT ROB U AT ALL THEY DONT KICK U OUT OR ANYTHIN LIKE IMVU.I BEEN ON IMVU LIKE SINCE OCTOBER AND I HAD A LOT OF FRIENDS SO I DONT HAVE 2 WASTE MY TIMES CALLIN THEM BCUZ I DID SO MANY TIMES AND THEY WONT HELP DONT WASTE UR TIME PPL THERE'S OTHER WEBSITES U CAN SEE INSTED OF IMVU MY AVI NAME WAS SEXYVIPGIRL2 and idk wat happen but u guys should be out of IMVU go 2 www.ourworld.com u can dress up and play games and they will show u a lot of things insited off IMVU u can pay with credit card even cash u can email them

15th of Jan, 2010

im here to validate all the complaints to be of true I'm a long time member from 2006 to now still there, but like the rest state you never know if your going to be a member, after waking up the next day to come in imvu.

it is true there is no support that is being correctly answered or being taken care of.

it is also true that the billing system will charge accounts and when you complain of the services of vip, they take the money and cut you off vip access.

forum mods stated they had boot power and is able to disable accounts then re told that was not true but a post is in hidden state to verify this fact. the mod her self removed it. I'm a person who will grab the dirt then before I'm removed. i have it on hand this is how i know all imvus dealing under the stacks and on top of the stacks. imvu is crooks and its new its been this way from 2006 and up.

due to a bunch of teens over running imvu in 2006 it cased a load of us as a group to leave. i happen to come back 2 years later. thinking all is well better and much order. umm i thought wrong imvu became un American and ripping the us fed rights from under people. i also have an email from one of the forum mods who is refusing to return, based on a few post complaints here as well.

im also going back to usa today were imvu was featured highlight not long ago and make sure they over turn that. we are also contacting the investors to make note of all complaints when a investor sees this they will ask them to recap all loans they ever was given back, based on flaws and lieing on there part. Investors look in to companies before they invest. now that they IMVU got that funding it can be over turned based on this site and 3 others about imvu and there biz actions. investors don't want to risk losses to companies like this imvu tomorrow could file bankruptcy to avoid charges and paybacks. they have shown this already they are avoiding communications to members, abusing members, bulling members, and wrongfully removing accounts without reason. they are also punishing members in forums and letting the provoker get way with it.

but how ever they also don't know yet i reported that mod to her county as a cyberpunk bully, sent them the files of the post shes now under watch and is now listed as a threat to UK's laws. i don't think imvu will bail he butt out of a jail in UK. then what is she going to do? imvu will turn away from her not protecting her or defending her. cause imvu wants to be the pretty in pink cover up company that illegally is breaking fed laws and rights to people of a lot of countries. i get a email back from support and how it was stated was now what? like i told them I'm publicly posting there flaws in tickets. the reason i get mine answered is because if they don't i have a team of security people who will ram the servers loads make them overload and pop all the caps in the systems, making them replace the full server data center
    all hard drives will be non usable after all is done and they wont be able to track back. we don't use proxies here lol we use other powers called the feds and homeland security. you also might think of going to FTC.GOV go to
    the us dept of commerce and the whitehouse. tell them your not getting your rights fulfilled. bbb has helped me many times guys. i won a lot of cases because of bbb. i also was able to put services out of commission using bbb ftc and a few others as well. imvu just hasn't heard the others yet. my recommendation is to advise you to use as much gov services like BBB, FTC, US DEPT OF COMMERCE, CONTACT HOMELAND SECURITY, CONTACT THE WHITE HOUSE EACH DEPT HAS A SECTION FOR COMPLAINTS ON SERVICES LIKE IMVU. YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT THE FBI we have done that already and are floating imvu now, to look in the the matter of the ones who are doing illegal child acts to persueing children, all you have to do is say you have reason to believe that a user is posing as a child to get close to a child. they do have them too imvu is not sorted under the laws of the net not at all.

imvu is letting kids access ap and they are I'm sorry but yes there are kids posed as adults asking for ap. how i know its a kid because kids will pop out and not know you and straight up ask you in a manner that is not proper as an adult. and a few fessed up they was underage kids. Kids don't have manners many don't when they are in a world like this. so how you point them out is easy, very easy. I'm an adult I'm not going to ask a person the first time i meet them to buy me stuff that shows how childish you are. kids will walk up to a stranger and ask for money, or ask for candy, or ask to be bought things. it happens every day some kids do it and when mom or did find out, you know what happens after? butt woopen time. you cant always blame the parents. most don't know what the child is doing if the child is sneaking behind there back right?
    and i know for a true fact that imvu has had 3 girls underage in imvu posing as 18 to 21 lol want the accounts bbb for proof they can't lie if the accounts are in my hands right now for the feds can they?
    these kids are ages 11 12 under 13. not legally to be on the net. try to back off this one imvu i have all my proof ok? so yea id love for you to think your not a lie when you are imvu. now as i stated before imvu im cleaning house I'm riding of your trash. now get off sitting on your head and put in back on your shoulders. id slap ya but i don't want the (^(&**&( to Stan my hands.

• Hy
      26th of Jan, 2010

OMFG I H8 IMVU THEY SSAY ITS THE BEST WAY TO MEET FRIENDS FROM AROUND THA WORLD??? TRY XBOX LIVE!!!

• Hy
      26th of Jan, 2010

the thing is... if you make an imvu account and buy credits then you delete you account, they should pay back all your money!

9th of Feb, 2010

In the past couple of weeks I've had horrible customer service experiences with IMVU that prompted me to create twitter acounts @IMVU3D, @IMVUBETA, and @IMVUSUCKS. Feel free to tweet your IMVU experiences.

• Al
      10th of Feb, 2010

All of the problems you people have I've never experienced. Or anyone I know that uses it. I use my school laptop, 1 gig of ram and can run IMVU plus several tabs on the internet and everything runs just fine. It's never crashed my computer and the graphics are way better than most virtual sites. Think of like Runescape? Millions of people play that and the graphics suck and it's slow as hell. Unlike most virtual sites you don't have to pay anything to sign up. No one forces you to buy credits. There are other ways to get them. And you start out with the promo credits which is enough to get a few things. I have several good friends on there so not everyone is bad. I've been on and off IMVU several years now, many different accounts and have yet to experience any problems with it.

21st of Feb, 2010

imvu is so dum for nerds cause people say things like if u dont do this somethin bad will happen to u didnt happen so imvu should be recommended for elders (not yours) like other elders that like imvu

21st of Feb, 2010

i hat imvu cause people say stuff like do this or somethin bad will happen didnt listen never happend so it would be recommended for elder (not yours) like crazy elders who like it

21st of Feb, 2010

imvu damaged my pc and know i have to refix my pc

21st of Feb, 2010

i hate imvu but somethin funny happened on imvu lol i was on imvu and i said im gonna murder u in real life to a person on imvu they got scared lol

• Xx
      3rd of Mar, 2010

why the heck did i get disabled/?? i wasnt even freakin important enough to get contacted about this bull??!!! this is nonsene me and my freakin brother got disabled and WE DNT KNOW WHY! AFTER ALL THE MONEY I SPENT ON THIS CRAP I THOUGHT I COULD U SE IMVU AS MY GETAWAY FROM STUPID CRAP IN REAL LIFE AND THEN THIS CRAP HAPPENS!!! WTH MAN

• El
      17th of Mar, 2010

I am a member of imvu and my account "gagaliciousme" was banned for no reason
    some people says that they want my avatar name to premium so they can seel for
    a 100$ imvu is such a liar they are very bad they are robbing i bouhgt acess pass
    and vip membership but my account get banned for no reason, i designed my avatar
    very very good and then they will just banned it NO way they mus go to JAIL i hate imvu
    they're stupic, i wasted too much money on this game more than 500$ how dare them do that
    i DISAGREE with them!

• Te
      17th of Mar, 2010

hey i would like to know how many days is it till i get your credits couse i bought 15.000 crdits yestarday and i would like to know when ill get them.
    i bought 2 times the 15.000 pac and i still havent got my credits.
    could you please answer me about that