IMVU / promise of 5,000 credits

1 Ontario, Canada Review updated:

IMVU lied to me, that I would get 5, 000 credits, on the January 24th, and it never arrived. I was promised to get 5, 000 credits, plus, I already paid for 2 months, which I already got, on top of the free month, because IMVU prepaid cards, were not here, in Canada, till recently, after, I report misleading, and false information, on them. Today is January 25th, and I still had not received 5, 000 credits, that I was supposed to get. I d like to ask you, to punish them, so severely, that they will think twive, before lying to us, ever again.

Comments

• Il
      8th of Feb, 2011

they owe me...
    460, 853 credits
    took an IQ test and downloaded IMVU tool bar

• Co
      9th of Feb, 2011

i downloaded the imvu toolbar and because of the fact that it gives u 300 credits per month, i waited anxiously and when january was over i did not see any difference SO THEY OWE ME!!!11

• Yo
      9th of Feb, 2011

holy comma's batman.

AND... who still uses IMVU?

• Li
      22nd of Feb, 2011

Well I Believe imvu needs to fix my page cause it wont let me edit. But Like The should have of gave you you're credits

• Os
      24th of Apr, 2011

if u send me ur account user and pass i will give u 500, 00, 000 credits garanteed my emailo badboyosime@yahoo.co.uk

• Gi
      6th of May, 2011

wow a hope a get it

• Gi
      6th of May, 2011

i need help to get credits my password is important name is loversboychris

• Ta
      23rd of Jun, 2011

haha... oh and its not so much the question of who uses imvu any more.. more like how many people Imvu uses on a daily basis. Only reason you dont see much bad press on imvu is because the monent you say something they dont like they ban you. Go figure