IMT Credit Services / Scam and cheating!

Fort Myers, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 239-3336413

Imt credit services is a Big Scam- They tell consumers that they can repair their credit- but that's a lie. About 12 months ago I tried their credit services and I was told that they would be able to delete negative items- so I paid them $179 upfront plus a monthly fee. I gave them ample time to work on my credit- after about 8 months I decided to view my credit and was so disappointed that there were no improvement. They just took my money and lied about their service.

I did my research and found out that this Company is nothing but another Credit Repair scam. The So-called CEO Elvis is nobody but a car salesman- personally I don't think he is the owner, from my understanding the owner is a Marggie Lady- who holds him by the string. I think the Company is funded by her, but gave him the title of CEO.

So what if they have a local office- that does not mean anything. Their still out to Get your Money and do a Worthless Job.

I am going to report them to the Attorney General. They need to be SHUT DOWN!
Va

Comments

St
  28th of Jan, 2008
It my understanding that the person who made this post is a disgruntled former employee whom over stepped his bounds and was let go. To learn the truth about IMT check out their Better Business Bureau rating, then decide for yourself!
Jo
  21st of Feb, 2008
I am very suprised at your comments about IMT Credit Services, if you go to their website www.imtcredit.com you can see that they clearly state all of their services. Have you tried communicating with their main office to see why you have not receive service. Nothing really happens unless you also help your self that is explained entirely on their website. I did my research and I do have to agree with you on one thing there are scam services out there that take your money, but there are also ligit companies like IMT that try to use external services to gather clients for their services. Those are the companies that you need to watch out for.

IMT employs external marketing companies that promise you the world and they actually use IMT names as a cover up. Maybe that is what happen to you? Have you tried connacting their main office.

The information is on their website and they respond 24/7 . I encourge you to seek more help instead of positng negative information about something that is also your fault. Nobody gets scam unless they are aware of what services they are signing up, but if you are not keeping up with your side of the deal then it is also your fault as a consumer. It is your fault, because you have clearly stated that you checked your credit 8 months later. Checking your credit and doing nothing from your part 8 months later is not how they do business, and that is also clearly stated on their website. Once again look on their website and find information on how to communicate with them in order to get your problem resolved. And I will like to add that if nothing has been done to your credit file then you can also get 100% of your money back and that is also stated on their website. I hope that you take this as a lesson for the future that if you are going to sign up for a service then you also need to do your part so that the service can work in your favor.

I will like to add that Elvis is the CEO and he is open to speak to you anytime. Maggie is just a marketing company who did nothing for you. I encourge you to call their offices.
Er
  14th of Apr, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
IMT Credit Services is legitimize Fort Myers business all of their sales representatives must have a local occupational licence to become an independent sales representative (SR). This is the law... It does not matter if it is Amway, Avon, insurance, Internet sales at home etc. Fort Myers Code of Ordances 82-205 (75) and Lee County requires these licences before you can become a sales representative and do business.

We ensure that all of our sales representatives have these licenses prior to becoming a SR. I highly advice to call us at IMT and show proof of the contract with us. We will rectify the situation ASAP.

Our focus is the customer. Please call our office number and we will be glad to help in anyway possible. Beware of other scams that can provided SR documentation of licencing by the city or County in which they do business.

Respectfully,

IMT Credit Services
Er
  14th of Apr, 2009
This letter is in reference to my last posting were I errronously gave IMT Credit Services a negative attitude towards the initial consumer complain. I can attest to the companies integrity and total customer satisfaction. It is sad that anyone can place such erronous accusations and post them. I can attest IMT will stand 110% for the consumer in all respects. This is one of few companies left that places customer satisfaction first and foremost other than their own financial gain.
Ma
  27th of May, 2009
i have used their services and they did an awsome job for me... you must have gotten more bad credit while they where helping you. by the way if is true that they did not help you at all they have a return policy that states that if they where not able to remove anything from your credit history they will return 110% of they money you spend... so i'm very suprised... like i said before thanks to them i got a new home and fixed my credit.