IMS / Class Action Lawsuit

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I've seen many complaints about the same issues, & many calls for lawsuits against IMS. If anyone knows of any that are in the works, please let me know.

If anyone wants to join a class action lawsuit, please contact me at ims.[protected]@gmail.com

I'd like to schedule some attorney consultations for the end of this week, Feb 11 and 12th. The more cases I know of the better.

Thanks

Comments

• Bo
      5th of Aug, 2017

I have worked with them for about 4 years. I do not want to be involved with a company that is not doing right. I do not think that they are doing wrong. They treat me well. Except for taking $1.85 for each exam I do to cover their insurance. Please let me know what else is going on. I would appreciate it. Thank you

• Bo
      5th of Aug, 2017

I do not have a complaint. I just do not want to be associated with a company that involved with a lawsuit. Please advise me.
    Like I said I do not have anything against IMS. They are the best company out there. I have more problems with other companies. Thank you

• Rx
      27th of Oct, 2018

I have a serious issue with IMS . as a customer. They are dishonest, ruthless and rouges. they are trying to currently take advantage of me, holding my items, to force me to pay monies that should never have been required to be charged had they not dishonestly failed to meet the original required service quoted. In a nutshell they lied about the trailer they filled with my items being the same capacity as the 20foot container I paid to be filled. No matter how many times i questioned this improbability, being that I had originally had my possessions arrive in a vehicle at least twice, if not 2.5 times, larger than their small trailer towed behind a pick-up truck. But was told that when this trailer was full it was the same capacity as the shipping container. This was not the case. When the container arrived at destination there was substantial space. Enough for the extra they are now wrongfully charging me for, that had to be shipped separately. My entire experience with them from the moment their team arrived to load, was painful and distressing. I even had a guy from their team asking me to give him an item of mine that he liked the look of ! Although I said No, i felt I could no longer trust this person with my items. No matter how many times i pointed out items not being boxed needed to be wrapped for protection they ignored this and so there are damaged goods that arrived in the first load. The list of complaints I have regarding them is long, including the damage caused to walls in the apartment caused by their team, to which the guy said "you have to expect damage during a move!", but they have failed to respond to any of my complaints at any point of the process. Now they hold my items hostage for payment. Items that should have gone in the space they left in the first container! I have photographic evidence but they disregard this!

• Rx
      27th of Oct, 2018

@RxyDD OOOppps wrong IMS. How do i delete this?