Impulsecars.com / poor work.. .terrible to deal with

Impulse Engineering
15321 transistor lane huntington beach ca 92649
Huntington Beach
Phone: 714.895.1000
Eric and Brian are straight up frauds, they take months to complete projects because they spend all there time working on there own cars...

do not give these guys any money in advance.. I gave them $8000 and 6 months later my supercharger is still not on my car..

Eric has his mom running his shop.. rumors are they dismantle cars for a near bye chop shop.. do not trust these people with anything...

D  1st of May, 2009 by
This absolutely doesn't make sense. Impulse engineering does all of my work and they have for years. my experience has always been very positive. The last project I did, was done quicker than expected these guys have often done extra work just to make sure the job was done right.

This post sure seems like a scam maybe from a competitor. This is absolutely none of my business, but it is the shop that I take my car too.

I would love to see the proof and then I'll apologize.
D  1st of May, 2009 by
no way, totally disagree, they've always treated me good
D  28th of May, 2009 by
not a chance, these guys have worked on my car 4 times since i have owned it, not once have i had any sort of issues with them. Keep up the good work bryan and eric and the staff at impulse!
D  3rd of Jun, 2009 by
I have only worked with Bryan and the guys at Impulse a few times, I see every time that there cars are still not touched, when I ask them why there cars are taking soo long to build they tell me that they dont have the time for personal cars. So your one point is not valid. I gave them money in advance, they requested a parts deposit up front which seems to make sense to me, they delivered my parts in a timely manor and installed. I have a 2007 Mustang GT they have installed a Predator tuner, they have installed a single piece drive shaft, an Exedy clutch and Flywheel, and for my friend they did a transmission rebuild on his 1993 Toyota Supra. Every one of these things a parts deposit upfront was required and they installed them all. I have been nothing but happy with my relationship with Impulse.

and the one comment i found interesting that you posted is that Erics mom is running the shop, well one of the times i was picking up my vehicle after work was completed, I took along my wife and 17 year old boy, we discussed family life and cars, how my boy is lucky his mom, my wife, is interested in cars, into the discussion i asked about Bryan and Erics family and if they started them with cars and aftermarket since Bryan looks soo young I figured his parents were in the business or something. I was told nether Bryan or Erics parents gave them a start in the automotive industry and that Erics mother has yet to even visit the facility at impulse. I find it hard to believe that a woman that has never visited there business is running it. it seems like this person is somebody that does not like Bryan and Eric or a competetiors company that is trying to spread some ill words about the guys.

well to conclude this now lengthy speech, the guys at impulse have always been good to me and thats all i can go off of, but it seems the comment given by "Ronald" is a lie.