Impressions Day Spa - Mississauga / Gift Certificate

1 1590 Dundas Ave. EMississauga, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 905-277-0000

Do not purchase any gift certificates from this place. This company is selling a manicure, pedicure and 1 hour massage between $29 -$39. The gift certificate expires in 1 year. When you purchase the gift certificate you will NEVER get the opportunity to speak with someone to actually schedule your appointment. Even if you leave a message it will not be returned. I have been trying to schedule an appointment since September 2010. This company sold more than 4, 500 gift certificates and they are unable to accomodate appointment. Stay away from them.

Comments

• Kr
      15th of Dec, 2010

I actually used the spa, purchased the deal and loved it!

• Kr
      15th of Dec, 2010

I bought this deal online used the services and loved it I would receommend the company and I will return.

• Mi
      16th of Dec, 2010
    Best Best Advice +4 Votes

Yes, it's remarkably difficult to get through to them. I did, by fluke, and booked my mani/pedi. When I went there they'd rescheduled me to 45 minutes later and were VERY rude to me. I still haven't received an apology from them for wasting my time or the unprofessional way the inept receptionist handled the situation. There's no excuse for their "eff-you" attitude. They're a colossally poorly run "spa" with a deplorable regard for their customers; from the insipid guy at reception to the owner of the "business", Kim.

• St
      9th of Feb, 2011

AGREED! I am actually a member of the gym there, and I go pretty much every day. I see how very little they are open (some days they don't open until 1pm, and they are closed Sundays AND Tuesdays!)
    Considering how many promotions they have run, they are not even attempting to keep their clients happy. Whether they do good work or not is IRRELEVANT ... What good does it do if you can't get in?
    DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY! IT LOOKS LIKE A GOOD DEAL, BUT YOU'LL REGRET IT!!!

• 76
      9th of Feb, 2011

This has got to be the worst livingsocial deal i ever purchased. The manager of this place is extermely rude and did not care that I have been calling for the past 5 months to schedule an appointment. BE AWARE FOLKS - DO NOT PUCHASE ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE.

• Av
      31st of May, 2011

I purchased a gift certificate and have been unable to schedule an appointment for 8 months! Their voice mail is full most of the time or there is no answer. I called my credit card company and got my full refund back. STAY AWAY!

• Ro
      18th of Aug, 2011

I too purchased a deal, but not through Living Social. It was Wagjag. They also offered the deal on Groupon.
    That is ridiculous. I did book an appointment and waited 5 months for it. Which was now going to be a delayed mother's day gift. Once we got there the receptionists were fine, but we did wait for half an hour before being ushered into dark hallways and rooms. How is anybody supposed to be able to do a good job on a mani/pedi in the dark! The workmanship was crap! There was polish all over my fingers and I had to ask the technician to clean it up. Which she did, but she couldn't see that it was not all cleaned off. The filling on my nails was awful and there was no hand massage of leg massage. The hot stone massage was basicly just someone rubbing oil on my back, no pressure, no technique, nothing. I had gone with my mom and sister and although I love my sister we were put in a room together for our massages. Not cool. I also found out while we were there that all the staff have just been hired out of school, so they do not have any skills or confidence in what they are doing.
    So what I'm saying is DON'T BOTHER going to this so called spa.

• Cy
      20th of Aug, 2011

I have had a similar experience to those. I have been trying for nearly 1 year to book the massage, pedi and mani. They rarely anwer the phone and never return messages. If you happen to connect with "Kim" she will say that she will call you back but never does. This company fraudulently advertised a deal on WagJag that they have no intention of honouring. When I finally was able to connect, they offered an appointment 5 months from now... after the voucher expired. Frankly, why offer up deals that you have no intention of honouring. This is not a good way to build a clientele.

STAY AWAY! This spa does not deserve your business.

23rd of Dec, 2011

very bad customer service, would never recommend them to anyone, even if it was for a free service! such liars

• Ir
      17th of Jan, 2012

Horrible customer service. This place is a serious money grab and they are complete thieves. The Groupon vouchers were the only thing that was ideal, until witnessing the disgusting managerial and front desk. Seriously useless.

Their booking is 4 months in advance and the "spa" does not have convenient hours at all. I wanted to speak to the Manager "Kym Niles" to complain and conveniently she was unavailable. I asked to have her voice mail and again conveniently did not have one. I did not want to keep calling and be passed on to the answering machine like the previous 8 times. I was told she's a "very busy lady" because she travels to 2 locations. I asked for the other locations phone number and conveniently the "girl - Sherise" did not want to give it to me. After getting no where after 8 calls being out on hold 4 times in one phone call. The end result you ask... The receptionist HUNG UP ON ME! How Extremely Rude!

Take this as a warning and run for the hills. Do not go here. You'll only waste your time, money and sanity!!!

6th of Nov, 2012

Do not buy any deals associated with this place. I bought a wagjag deal for a mani/pedi/hot stone massage and after many months of attempting to redeem the deal, I ended up filing a complaint with Wagjag. Thankfully they credited me the purchase amount.

After finally getting them to answer the phone so i could book my apmt, they said they were booking for 3 months from now (!!!) so they would extend my voucher expiration date. Two days before this apmt, they called to cancel because the spa was going to be closed that Sat for renovations (yes, on their busiest day, and of course she didn't know this sooner -- I had a wedding to attend so definitely inconvenient). Again, they extended my voucher and i booked 3 months away. Surprise surprise, the DAY OF my apmt i get a voicemail saying two of their estheticians called in sick and she was going to have to cancel my apmt but she would extend my voucher again. Not worth my time. They have no intention of delivering the service and just sold a bunch of deals for the quick cash it provides. The girl is incompetent. Seriously, don't bother with these people.