Impress Vacations / $700 charge

1 US Review updated:

Impress Vacations contacted me to congratulate with vacation winning. They told me that it is necessary to fill some documents online for tickets registration. I sent them my personal info and credit card info and the only thing I got from them was $700 charge.

More Impress Vacations Complaints & Reviews

Comments

•   Nov 01, 2012

Sorry to hear you lost money. Please post the website address of the company.

• Da
      Nov 21, 2012

Warning to all this is a company that tries and scams people. They collect your credit card information and then the last line they say is that it is non-refundable and hang up.

• Ju
      Dec 15, 2012

It is indeed a scam, but pls note you can contest the charge to your credit card company, by attesting you did not receive product you paid for. you can't claim a fraud since you did give your credit card information, but your credit card company must have a policy for this type of situation. Master card & visa do, the process may last a few weeks. It is easier if you declare the charge as soon as you see them appear on your bill...i assume by the date of your post that it has already...it is worth it to try to claim the amount to your credit provider.

• Ru
      May 02, 2013

you people are so ignorant. Did you even try to book the trip? I feel bad for you and the rest of the people that convict a company based on unfounded complaints! I had the best trip ever, my kids loved it, and without Impress Vacation, we wouldn't have been able to afford such a great trip! Thanks Impress! www.impressvacations.com