Impress In Print / Beware

If you what to lose money purchase invitation from impressinprint.com. I purchase invitations for $45.00. Impress in print sent the item with US postal services they stated that I received the item but I did not and when impress in print was contacted they basically said that it was not their problem so I lose my money. Shame on this company for poor business practices. The owner of the business whose name is Kim was very rude and of little help. I am just thankful that I did not spend $200.00 or more on items. So buyers beware.

Va

Comments

• Es
      4th of Nov, 2008

As the one of the owners of ImpressInPrint.Com I wanted to add some context to Carla's comments. While we never like to disappoint our customers, Carla was offered several options for getting free replacement for her missing product. Carla had opted to ship her original order to an apartment complex where she did not live, and where mail is accepted by a receptionist on behalf of tenants (which Carla was not). Our shipper investigated this matter upon our request and assured us that the package had indeed been delivered to the address Carla provided. In 99% of cases ImpressInPrint.com will redeliver missing packages at our expense, but in this case Carla was not willing to work with us. In the end Carla was credited back the money for her order. We strive to offer impeccable customer service for every one of our clients, regardless of the cost to our business.