[Resolved] Imperial Tobacco Australiaparker and simpson

I purchased a packet of Parker and Simpson cigarettes and saw that the filter paper was not on properly the packet looked fine but as u can see in the pic it looks weird this has happened on numerous occasions the purchase was from Woolworths prospect .. I normanlly wouldn't complain but because I do enjoy your cigarettes I thought you should know .

• Resolution Statement

• Imperial Tobacco Australia Customer Care's Response · Jan 31, 2019

At Imperial Tobacco Australia we take consumers’ concerns about the quality of our products particularly seriously. We see from what you have written above that you have had a less than ideal experience with one of our products. We invite you to contact our Customer Response Centre on [protected] to have your experience recorded so that any production problem can be identified and dealt with swiftly and appropriately.

Or