[Resolved] Imperial Tobacco Australiahorizon blue 50s

I purchased a packet of Horizon Blue 50s on 22/11/18 from my local milkbar and after opening the packet there were only 47 cigarettes. The packet was sealed and also had the foil so I am not sure why there was less than the packet size. I have never had any issues in the past. I was unable to take them back as I opened them once I returned home.

I would like either a refund or replacement.

• Resolution statement

• At Imperial Tobacco Australia we take consumers’ concerns about the quality of our products particularly seriously. We see from what you have written above that you have had a less than ideal experience with one of our products. We invite you to contact our Customer Response Centre on [protected] to have your experience recorded so that any production problem can be identified and dealt with swiftly and appropriately.

St