Imperial Tobacco Australia / 50g and 25g white ox

1 Mornington, Victoria, Australia Review updated:

I've been a consumer of white ox for over 15 years now. To spend $74 or $39 only to get dried up crumbs and a few sticks is a bit unfair wouldn't say? And then to be told that if the tobacco is unwrapped I can't get a refund is absolutely preposterous. Imperial tobacco, you need to enforce rotation of stock, how u police this is not my problem. My problem is getting what we all pay through the roof for. Decent quality tobacco. I've given up on decently priced. I'd like to be reimbursed a 50g pouch and a 25g pouch of white ox. I'm more than happy to show my proof of transaction and name location of purchase. I just want what I've know white ox to be, which is quality tobacco.
Nicholas Rolland

Imperial Tobacco Australia
Imperial Tobacco Australia

Ni
Jul 4, 2018

Comments

• Mi
      14th of Aug, 2018

I agree I just got the same

• Im
      30th of Aug, 2018

At Imperial Tobacco Australia we take consumers’ concerns about the quality of our products particularly seriously. We see from what you have written above that you have had a less than ideal experience with one of our products. We invite you to contact our Customer Response Centre on 1800 677 953 to have your experience recorded so that any production problem can be identified and dealt with swiftly and appropriately.