Imperial Outdoor Living, Inc. / BBQ Island purchased still does not work

I purchased a BBQ island from a home show in the Phoenix area and received it 3 months later. The grill has not worked properly since i received it. The company sent a tech out once who didn't fix it either. I have made many calls to get this resolved since they do advertise a "lifetime guarantee" and they do not answer their phone, it just keeps ringing. T this day 1 year later I still cannot cook on my bbq.

A  11th of Oct, 2007 by
I agree whole heartedly. I purchased one in Tucson Jan 2006 and received it 4 months later. I tried to get out of thew contract but an attorney told me it would cost more than it was worth. I have it and also had problems with it but solved it myself by putting an adjustable regulator on it. When I tried to call them they were rude and it took weeks to get them to answer the phone.
At the time I purchased it my wife said to beware but I didn't listen, I will from now on.

I just tried to cal them and the phone is no longer in service. I need new buttons for the igniter as the rubber has rotted.
I should have checked with BBB first, another lesson learned.

Tom McHugh.
N  2nd of Nov, 2008 by
That is what happens when you buy it from a company out of state from a home and garden show. The home and garden shows are going down hill by selling space to companies that have a bad reputation. They say they do a "back ground check" but they do not. I would also put the blame on them to get their act together.