Imperial Majesty Cruise Line Vacations / free cruise

2419E. Commercial Blvd.

Suite 100

Ft. Lauderdale FL 33008

Dear Sir:

I made a reservation on January 29, 2009, at which time I asked for a Monday or Wednesday departure date. They told me there were not any weekly cruises available and I would have to take a 3 night cruise and I told them I would check with my daughter which days she could get off work. I made reservation for March 20th thru March 23, 2009. I certainly met the required 30 days before sail date with the March date, however I would not have had the 30 days required had I
wanted to book in February. Your requirements were to make reservations 60 days before sailing, but the person I spoke with had informed me I needed to book only 30 days in advance. At the time of booking I received my confirmation and was told I would receive my itinerary 2 weeks or so before sailing. The only thing I received in the mail was my cruise reservation form which stated cruise for two adults – prepaid and guaranteed travel date until 0000000.

I called Imperial Majesty Cruise Lines this morning to ask about the non-smoking room and a few other things. I gave them my confirmation and they said they had no information. The cruise lines advised me to call where I had purchased my ticket, which I did. After being on hold for 30 minutes I spoke with Lachanda and she took my phone number and placed me on hold, and I returned to the message “an agent will be with you shortly.” I waited 30 minutes,
hung up and redialed, got put on hold again and finally Carol answered, I asked to speak with a supervisor, got Brittany who informed me we were suppose to be getting off the cruise lines today,
not in March. She also said I had a room booked at Ramada Resort for tonight. That is not the arrangement I had booked at all. I made reservation for 1 room at Ramada Resort on March 19th, cruising on March 20, 2009 and returning to Fort Lauderdale on March 23, 2009. Brittany insisted I made reservations for February instead of March, which I did not do. This was her mistake. I would not have had the required advance 30 days or more had the reservation been in February.

Because of this mistake, I have airline tickets for March 19th, which I would have not made for March if the cruise was in February. These tickets are non-refundable. So, I’m not only missing the cruise but also the additional money invested in the airline tickets.

Due to this error I am confident you will resolve this situation quickly and allow us to cruise on March 20, 2009 without any additional cost to us.

Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible, hopefully today.

THIS IS A FAX I HAD SENT TODAY BUT ALL ALONG I HAVE BEEN SKEPTICAL OF THIS GROUP. THE THING IS I PURCHASED FROM IMPERIAL MAJESTY CRUISE LINE VACATIONS, HAD I PURCHASED DIRECTLY FROM IMPERIAL MAJESTY CRUISE LINE I BELIEVE I WOULD HAVE BEEN OK. I AM STILL STUCK WITH THE AIRLINE TICKETS AND NO REASON TO GO DOWN THERE.

DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE FOR ANYTHING. THEY ARE NOTHING BUT SCAMMERS. LEARN THE HARD WAY BUT YOU ONLY FOOL ME ONCE.

HOPE NO ONE ELSE FALLS FOR THIS TRICK, WHICH WHEN WE FIRST PURCHASED THE TICKETS WERE NOT AWARE IT WAS A TIME SHARE DEAL AND YOU HAD TO TRAVEL 20 MINUTES FROM THE AIRPORT TO GET YOU TICKETS THE NEXT MORNING AND GO TO A PRESENTATION FOR 2 HOURS. WHAT A SHAM. TO BAD GOVERNMENT CAN'T DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS KIND OF THING.

WELCOME ANY REPLY.

Da

Comments

• Lo
      26th of May, 2009

I just read your review and my comment is about the same as your comment about Imperial Majesty Cruise Line. I made a reservation on March the 12th 2009. The dates that I was going to take and had reserved were for 24th - 26th Ft. Lauderdale and 27th - 29th cruise. They said that they would send a confirmation in the mail to me. A month passed and still nothing in the mail. I called back the second week of May to find out why I had not received my conformation number and they said that it had been cancelled. I ask them who cancelled the trip and they could not tell me who or why. He then told me that he could put me on the cruise for the dates I wanted if I could pay an extra $350.00 for a suite. I told them that it was their mistake and I did not think I should pay for their mistake. After staying on the line for about two hours talking to about everyone who works with them they decided to refund only $118.00 of the money and I had to eat my air tickets.

They are the biggest SCAMMERS that I have ever seen. DO NOT USE THIS CRUISE LINE!!!

• Pe
      11th of Feb, 2010

i just won the trip, but now i feel very unconfortable with that, i hope somebody can tell me more about their experience with this company,
    my email is:
    pedro_2123@hotmail.com
    thanks

• Sl
      19th of Feb, 2010

I agree, I've been asking for a confirmation # as well as an itinerary for over a month. I also purchased non refundable airfare after making what I thought was reservations only to find out the agency can changes the itinerary any time they want - which they did on us. I have reported them to [redacted]s & will be reporting them to the better business bureau as well. For now we are stuck - we either go on this trip & take our chances, or loose over $600. So much for FREE!

Frustrated,
    slobrian

25th of Apr, 2011

How awful can this be! We bought into this package deal thinking like everyone else that it is too good to be true. After googling and finding out about these horrific scam, we are going to write to the Better Business Bureau.

We are not buying any airline tickets right now. Thank you all for sharing about these rip offs.