Imperial Majesty Cruise / Fraud and cheating

Imperial Majesty Cruise Scam - WARNING!!!

I did pay for it on Feb. 5. 2009 a sum of $498.00 with my credit card. During the phone conversation they where quite nice. After the payment I look up on the internet about them. I found nothing good, but bad reputation. Next day I called them up to cancel the reservation. They said, that it is impossible to do, because it is non refundable deal. I said that I want to speak to a manager. A woman said, that she will not connect me to any manager.

Then I called again and I talked to other women. I said that I need my money back. She said, that she can help me only to recover 50% of the money I paid. Then I said, that she don't know what she is saying, because I will stop payment and sue them. After this she hang up the phone. I called one more time and again I spoke to someone else and that person told me, that they did refund my credit card. Today I received a statement from the bank and everything is OK.

If you already paid, don't give up. They must pay you back.

Ro

Comments

• Ke
      13th of Jul, 2009

Is this true? Are they legally required to refund the money, even though the paperwork they send states that everything is non-refundable. I have not made any reservations, but I have paid $598. I would really like this money back, as I am a poor college student with many bills.