Imperial Law Group / DEBT CONSOLIDATION

1 CA, DUBLIN, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-950-5758

Imperial Law Group handled my recent debt consolidation program and I was very pleased. I was a bit nervous at first but the process was smooth and professional. They sent a field agent out to my house and went over everything with us in detail. They were able to save us almost 50% on our balances and payments. The fees were high but I liked the fact that they rolled them into the payments. After shopping around I learned that their fees were actually low in comparison to some of the other companies I got quotes from. I also liked that they were a law firm and I was able to verify my attorney's license and

I have been with them now for over a year and some of my settlements came in much less than anticipated so that means I'll be out of debt in less time than I thought. I got a few calls from my creditors after enrolling but overall they were able to eliminate the calls eventually.

I would definetly recommend this company to family and friends.

Ro
Mar 19, 2014

More Imperial Law Group Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Do
      20th of Mar, 2014

BEFORE YOU CONTACT THESE PEOPLE, SEARCH COMPLAINTS BOARD FOR OTHER REVIEWS. You will be very glad you did.

• Ka
      3rd of Jun, 2014

mperial Law Group, is a upfront fee scam designed to take your hard earned money away from you. They promise to settle your unsecured debts for you and get you debt free. Here is the scam -

1. You pay an attorney retainer fee of $700.00 dollars in the first 6 months
    2. You pay 15% of your total debt upfront over 24 months.
    3. You pay $50.00 dollars a month in Legal Admin Fees.
    4. You pay $10.25 a month in banking fees.

Their goal is take all your money away from you as quickly as possible and never settle your debts and force you into BK. Please read your "Payment Confirmation Schedule" Look at your (Settlement Reserves) in the contract, that a notary will bring to you to sign, this person is there to get you to sign the paper work and they are paid extra if you do. Don't be that person that gets scammed by this company! The person that sells this program to you is paid a large commission per deal. They are not attorneys, salespeople that sleep in the office just waiting to take your money.

The Imperial Law Group - AKA. Pinnacle Law, AKA. National Consumer Law Group, AKA. Legal Helpers Debt Resolution, AKA. Capital Debt Settlement.

Has changed their name 5 Times in 5 years. They are headquarter in Irvine, Ca. - The Dublin address is nothing more than mail receiving room. The attorney that will never touch your case is just a BK attorney for when they take all your money from you and you have to file BK.

Their are many company's that will settle your debt with no upfront fees that are regulated by the Federal Trade Commission. You can find those legitimate organizations at: americanfaircreditcounci…

I wish you the very best and hope this helps you.