Impact Wealth Solution / Took money from my account unauthorized

1 Not sureNot sure, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-519-5308

A company which on my bank statement is listed as "Impact Wealth Solution" with the state listed as Utah and phone#[protected] has taken money from my account in the amts of $43.18 and $49.95 on dates just 6 days apart. I have never heard of this company and have no record of any company I have ordered or had any correspondence to or from by this name or any similar name. When researching on Bad Business or the complaints web sites there is no information on a company of this name. I am absolutely sure I have had no dealing with this company. Now I am afraid they will continue to take money from my account. This is a scam of some sort. These scammers are like ###-roaches they are everywhere even when you can't see them and they are very hard to stop or get rid of. What can be done? Why are these scammers so protected? Why is the law not on the good guy's side anymore?Some one please help me. I don't know what to do. I am 65 yrs old and can't afford a scam that will take 100's of dollars from me.PLEASE HELP!!! Thanks
Shirley Information appreciated smpurselady@aol.com

Sh

Comments

8th of Oct, 2008

I also have had the misfortune of being scammed for unauthorized payments 0f $49.95 from Impact Wealth Solution. These were a month apart but there is no way to stop them other then completely changing my card. Which is a great big hassle, to say the least. There is no way of contacting this company. When you call the number on the transaction it tells you to email them, yet when you go to the site, it simply redirects you to other sites. This obviously is a total scam and needs to be stopped. I have no idea on how to deal with a misfortune as this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Ti
      24th of Oct, 2008

Also charged for impact wealth solutions and have no idea what it is. I called my credit card company and filed a dispute on this charge. If they bill me again, I will have to get a new card, but I would rather do that than continue to pay for something I don't have the slightest clue to what it is. Hope this is helpful.

• Ly
      3rd of Nov, 2008

I have had the same problem with this company. They billed me for $2.38 and then $49.95 all within 10 days in August and another $49.95 again in September. I called my credit card company and they have closed my account and sent me a new card. The only thing I can say is to check your credit card statements every single month and call the credit card company immediately, before it gets out of hand.

• Je
      23rd of Nov, 2008

Hi to all that have coplain about this company call IMPACT WEALTH SOLUTIONS, they have got me too.And I had know idea what to do or to contact, all the emails address were hoaxes and phone# too, the message told me the same thing, they only comuticate through emails, and the all were redirected back to me saying can't deliver. So if anyone else have some info. on who these peoples are PLEASE CONTACT ME AT THE EMAIL ADDRESS ABOVE THANK YOU.

• Sh
      26th of Nov, 2008

Well they got me too and I never even logged onto their site ?I guess they stole my info from my system or someone is giving them our credit card info from one of the sites that I did purchase somthing from?Sure wish I could find their address and file a complaint with the state of Utah!!!

• Be
      26th of Mar, 2009

FOR ANYONE WHO GOT SCAMMED BY:

IMPACT WEALTH SOLUTIONS
    EASY FORTUNE 500
    EPROMO.COM

You need to print a cancellation form at www.millionairemission.biz/cancellation.pdf

**This form makes you sign a statement that you do not want a refund for any previous money they took, but stops future payments**

This company scammed me but i hit them hard. I recorded a call from the support line at 1-800-645-0418 with an agent that got so sick of me asking questions until i recorded him saying that they will refund my money plus NSF fees. I also got him saying they will extend my free trial until my cancellation goes through.

I got a call from their corporate office in PROVO, UTAH, 801-705-4099, with a customer support manager that took my info and said he will process a refund and was shocked that i dug that deep to go after them.

Use this information and GET YOUR STOLEN MONEY BACK!!!

• Sc
      1st of Apr, 2009

Same thing happen to me. But they took out $1.96 first then a few days later $69.95. I contacted my bank first. Then called like five times before some by name Drew Anfelo (not sure if his real name) answered. They told me they could not find my account that they don't have me in their system. I said" if I'm not in your system then why you take money out of my account. They gave me some internet sites to go to. Went to them and nothing was on them. I got a address when I went to www.easyfortune500profits.com. It is...642 Main Street Charlestown, Nevis 03603 East Caribbean
    I'm still trying to get my money back. If I don't my husband will kill me or I will go to jail for not paying my child support.

• Pa
      25th of Apr, 2009

I got nailed too. For $74.95! I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, however - they have an "F" rating. That's really bad. Anyway, no refund yet, but here is the information I got from the BBB:
    BBB issues Reliability Reports on all businesses, whether or not they are BBB accredited. If a business is a BBB Accredited Business, it is stated in this report BBB Definition:

report - A summary of activity reflected in a company's BBB file. Includes basic business background, BBB Accreditation information, and BBB complaint activity over the previous three years. Also reports may include any known government actions, advertising issues or other information that results from activity conducted by BBB.
    Find out more about Impact Wealth Solutions:
    Additional Information
    Industry Tips
    BBB Copyright and Reporting Policy

BBB Accreditation
    This business is not a BBB Accredited Business.

BBB Rating for Impact Wealth Solutions
    Based on BBB files, Impact Wealth Solutions has a BBB Rating of F.
    Reasons for this rating include:
    BBB concerns with the industry in which this business operates.
    Number of complaints filed against business.
    Failure to respond to complaints filed against business.
    Number of complaints filed against business that were not resolved.
    BBB does not have sufficient information to determine how long this business has been operating.
    BBB does not have sufficient background information on this business.
    Click here for an explanation of BBB Ratings
    The company's website states: "Ziing Energy Risk Free Trial Offer Terms and Conditions:
    Please take a few minutes to read the following as when you purchase the Ziing Energy Risk Free Trial Offer you automatically accept the following terms and conditions. You are ordering the Ziing Energy 14-day risk-free trial offer for $2 shipping and $3.95 handling. If you are not satisfied with your Ziing Energy trial offer, return the unused portion anytime before the end of the 14-day trial period and you will have no further obligation. If you are happy with your Ziing Energy, do nothing and your credit card will be charged an additional $74.95 approximately 14 days after your trial shipment is sent out. That's 25% off the regular price for a 1-month supply of Ziing Energy, normally $99.95 per bottle. In addition, approximately 14 days after you place your trial order for Ziing Energy and about every 30 days thereafter, we will automatically send you a fresh 1-month supply of Ziing Energy. The credit card you provided for initial shipping and handling fees will be billed the Member's Only price of $69.95 plus $5.00 s/h for a total of $74.95 when each new product ships. That's 25% off the regular price for a 1-month supply of Ziing Energy, normally $99.95 per bottle. You may cancel your membership to Ziing Energy at any time by simply emailing customer care at support@ziingenergy.com. You will receive a link to a cancellation form to fill to and send in. However, please be aware that our customers see most noticeable results by using Ziing Energy consistently for a minimum of 3 months. If you are not fully satisfied with future shipments of Ziing Energy, you may return any unopened containers of Ziing Energy within 10 days of receipt for a full refund less the $5.95 s/h charge and a 15% restocking fee."

Business Contact and Profile for Impact Wealth Solutions

abbeycameo.com/2pgw221wxnayvwa
    Principal: Mr Jared Cook
    Customer Contact: Mr Jared Cook - (866) 519-5308
    File Open Date: September 2008
    TOB Classification: Internet Marketers, Health Diet Retailers, Scientifically Unproven Health & Medical Product Providers, Vitamin Supplement Suppliers, Work At Home Companies
    BBB Accreditation: Impact Wealth Solutions is not a BBB Accredited business.
    Additional DBA Names: Opportunity Knaux
    Make Google Cash
    Google Success Kit
    Goggle Revenue Streams
    Earn Google Cash

The BBB has requested basic information from this company but has not received a response. As a result, the BBB may not have current information about the company

Business Management
    Additional company management personnel include:
    Ms Sarah Heiss
    Cherise
    abbey cameo

Additional Locations and Phone Numbers
    Additional Addresses
    560 South Renaissance Dr.
    (undeliverable 12/08)

Tel: (800) 645-0536

Additional Email Addresses
    support@makegooglecash.com

Customer Complaint History for Impact Wealth Solutions
    When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints.
    BBB processed a total of 97 complaints about Impact Wealth Solutions in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period. Of the total of 97 complaints closed in 36 months, 97 were closed in the last year.
    These complaints concerned :
    4 regarding Advertising Issues BBB Definition:

Advertising Issues - Claims alleging print or electronic media advertised claims or practices misrepresent the service or product offer.

1 - Bait & switch advertisement
    2 - False or unsubstantiated claims in advertisement
    1 - None of the Above - Advertising Complaint Issue

45 regarding Billing or Collection Issues BBB Definition:

Billing or Collection Issues - Claim alleging billing errors, unauthorized charges, or questionable collection practices.

2 - Failure to correct billing errors
    2 - Improper collection practices
    10 - None of the Above - Credit, Billing or Collection Complaint Issue
    16 - Unauthorized bank debits
    15 - Unauthorized credit card charges

2 regarding Contract Issues BBB Definition:

Contract Issues - Claim of alleged failure to honor contract or agreement, work performed without authorization, or invalid contract.

1 - Failure to honor a contract or agreement
    1 - Invalid or false contract

8 regarding Customer Service Issues BBB Definition:

Service Issues - Claims of alleged delay in completing service, failure to provide promised service, inferior quality of provided service, or damaged merchandise as a result of delivery service.
    BBB Definition:

Customer Service Issues - Claims alleging unsatisfactory customer service, including personnel's failure to provide assistance in a timely manner, failure to address or respond to customer dissatisfaction, unavailability for customer support, and/or inappropriate behavior or attitude exhibited by company staff.

2 - Failure to provide promised assistance or support for products or services
    4 - Failure to respond to phone calls or written requests for assistance or support
    2 - None of the Above - Customer Service Complaint Issue

2 regarding Delivery Issues BBB Definition:

Delivery Issues - Claims alleging delayed delivery of ordered merchandise.

1 - Delivery of unordered products
    1 - Non-delivery of products

1 regarding Product Issues BBB Definition:

Product Issues - Claim alleging a product does not meet the expectations of the complainant, including defective merchandise.

1 - None of the Above - Product Quality Complaint Issue

21 regarding Refund or Exchange Issues BBB Definition:

Refund or Exchange Issues - Claim of alleged failure to honor company policy or verbal commitment to provide refunds, exchanges, or credit for products or services.

2 - Failure to honor promised refunds, exchanges, or credit
    4 - Failure to honor refund, exchange or credit policies
    15 - None of the Above - Refund or Exchange Complaint Issue

13 regarding Sales Practice Issues BBB Definition:

Sales Practice Issues - Claims of alleged sales presentations made in person or by telephone that contain misrepresentations of the product or service, high pressure sales practices, failure to disclose key conditions of the offer, and verbal representations not consistent with written contractual terms or agreements.

1 - None of the Above - Sales Complaint Issue
    3 - Sales presentation did not disclose complete pricing information
    1 - Sales presentation misrepresented the product
    1 - Sales presentation not consistent with advertisement
    1 - Sales presentation not consistent with the written agreement
    6 - Sales presentation used dishonest sales practices

1 regarding Service Issues BBB Definition:

1 - None of the Above - Service Complaint Issue

These complaints were closed as:
    79 Resolved BBB Definition:

Resolved - The company resolved the complaint issues.

13 - Company resolved BBB Definition:

resolved - The company resolved the complaint issues.
    the complaint issues. The consumer acknowledged acceptance to BBB.
    66 - Company addressed the complaint issues. The consumer failed to acknowledge acceptance to BBB.

12 Unresolved BBB Definition:

Unresolved - The company failed to resolve the complaint issues.

12 - Company failed to resolve the complaint issues through BBB voluntary and self-regulatory process.

1 Administratively Closed BBB Definition:

Administratively Closed - BBB determined that the complaint could not be satisfactorily settled using standard methods of voluntary dispute resolution

1 - BBB determined the company made a reasonable offer to resolve the issues, but the consumer did not accept the offer.

4 No Response BBB Definition:

No Response - The company failed to respond to the complaint.

4 - Company failed to respond to BBB to resolve or address the complaint issues.

1 Unpursuable BBB Definition:

Unpursuable - The company cannot be located or is out of business.