Impact Resource Group / Not getting paid for all work.

IL, United States Review updated:
I have not been paid guaranteed wage for at least 1 month. I have asked the District Manager about this twice, and he has evaded the issue. They are changing the numbers, i.e., the amount of work I have done, reported correctly by me in their system, verified and signed by store managers. They are dishonest, evasive, and incompetently managed. Do not work for this company.
So

More Impact Resource Group Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ro
  1st of Jul, 2011
I have come to agree with the previous points regarding this company. I advised the DM prior to even accepting the position that the compensation plan for the scope of work to be done was outrageous. He suggested that I just try out one location, so I did... the crews on the project were a joke, had no concept of what was expected of them was unable to work smart continued to work stupid, would not take advise on how to complete the work assignment from me or the PM on the job. Not sure if you are aware of the process of a reset or a remodel of a retail establishment, but when one person sets 7 to 8 4 foot sections in a day while 2 others working together on the same sections only sets 10 to 12 there is a problem with someone knowing what they are doing. And when someone has the title of an Install Specialist, but has not clue how to adjust the things he is working with to make them come out right and then the company wants you to follow their lead... I refuse to lower my standards of working to please anyone, , , , needless to say, I refused to return and expected a professional response from the DM and 3 days later, I have heard nothing... and come to find out this DM has been fired from this company before and was rehired at a later date... Totally scars off my confidence in knowing this company has any clue in what its doing more than just assembly... It really should stay with the easy stuff and leave the more difficult projects to those who know what they are doing...The were a safety risk every time I turned around... Check out the pics of all the shelving all over the store during the day while it was opening with little kids running around to knock it over... and this was after being corrected for this issue which they should have already known anyway... Terrible company with no class at all...