Impact Corp Groupcruise ticket

1 Review updated:

Hello,

Your company is listed ad agent for Impact Corp Group of Canada, I can not find this company nor a working phone number. We purchased tickets from Paradise Dream vacations who are not out of business. Discovery Cruises does not acknowledge the tickets that were sponsorded by Impact Corp. Group

The tickets are now out of date. I have been trying since June of this year to try and get my money back or validated.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Linden, VAThe tickets were suppose to have been for two years and four people. Ticket numbers are ICG-1469, ICG-1327, and ICG-1403. Paradise is out of business and I have contact to their insurance company to get my money back.
The phone number on the tickets for your company [protected] does now work either.
I either would like my $798.00 or valid tickets with the correct dates and amount of people. Please advise.
Carol Fry
[protected]@comcast.net

Comments

• Sh
      Jul 06, 2009

"Your company is listed ad agent for Impact Corp Group of Canada..."

What company? https://www.complaintsboard.com?

• Su
      Aug 19, 2009

My Paradise dreams and YTB travel sites are scams If you type in www.myparadisedreams.net it doesnt come up to that website anymore but i saved it in my favorites and it came back to the ytb website so whats that tell you? Do not go through these companies. We still have not gotten our vacation or our money back. If anyone has any fixes for these problems please let us know [protected]@yahoo.com .

MY PARADISE DREAMS and YTB IS ### STAYAWAY

• Zu
      Dec 30, 2009

We purchased a vacation package as well, when we tried to access it none of the phone numbers were in service. Impact Corp. Group, Paradise Dreams, and PTP are SHAMS, and there should be a way to recoup our deposits. If anyone has any suggestions I would more than welcome them.
    [protected]@sasktel.net