Impact Computers & Electronics / Bad service

Bad service! I ordered an LCD cable for a Compaq V2000 and they sent me the wrong cable. No big deal right? Everyone makes mistakes sometimes. I double checked my invoice and it was obvious that they just sent me a different cable than the one I ordered. So I attempted to contact them. They would not respond for over a week, and I eventually had to send a message to the president of the company. That's when they finally responded. They told me I had to ship it back and I would not be reimbursed for the RMA shipping charges. Didn't they make the mistake? All I wanted was the correct part that I paid for, and yet they decided to the opposite of what I asked of them and proceeded to initiate a refund. This 'refund' will not cover shipping charges and will take 30 days to appear... and how I will be refunded is another mystery they will not clear up. All in all, they took my money, my time, and they gave me nothing at all. This company is garbage. Recommend them to your enemies.

Ni

Comments

• Sc
      3rd of Nov, 2009

Same thing happend to me . Was send the wrong item and it was clearly their fault. They did not even have the item I orderd or could get it, even though they have it online. I talked to customer service and was told I can get my money back except for S&H. I complaint to him and then he told me he was going to send me an e-mail with instructions on how to get the S&H back. Well, that has been over a month and no e-mail yet. So far I'm out almost $ 20.00 in shipping cost with the $10.00 I had to pay to send the item back to them.
    Do NOT do business with them; it's a rip off company. Spread the word and let all your friends know.
    UR

28th of Mar, 2010

They did the same thing to me. Report them to FTC online and also The Florida Attorney General online.

16th of Aug, 2010

I've had a similar experience - 6 weeks and product hasn't arrived. They're refusing to refund, or even look into it within 90 days of ordering - rubbish and criminal!!!

20th of Feb, 2014

This company Impact Computers.com continues to scam people out of shipping charges and re stocking fees. They substitute useless parts instead of what you order so you will have to return it to them. They get product back, a delivery confirmation, and then never refund your money. I reported them to the Florida Attorney general 5 years ago, and they just now are conducting an investigation and sworn testimony against how this business operates. If you have been cheated by this company contact the Florida Attorney general and file an online complaint. Keep all receipts and emails with this business you will need them later. Hopefully they will be put out of business soon.