Imp Majestry Cruise Vacations / Telemarketing Scam

IN, United States Review updated:
This is a telemarketing SCAM. They offer a low price on an all expense paid cruise and then the cruise never materializes and then you somehow have mysteriously have let too much time pass that you had to take the cruise. This is nothing more than a telemarketing scam preying on unsuspecting people.

Comments

Js
  31st of Jan, 2009
IMP MAJESTRY CRUISE VAC- This company charged my Viswa card $25.00 US dollars illegally and for nothing. I spoke to them over the telephone about a free cruise and made the mistake of giving a visa number which I immediately refutted after the conversation.

I cancelled it in its entirety after several phone calls and jugling about with different sources I managed to get a transaction reversal number. The whole matter evolved when I foolishly talked to them with reference to a free cruise. I demanded a reversal in total for the so called free cruise add ons (the bait and switch) a matter of nearly $600.00. I realized my mistake immediately and had great difficulty getting out of the situation.

The nervy buggars still had the gall to levy $25.00 US a few days later. For what? No doubt they will call it administration or something for answering the phone.

I have sent them a registered letter containing the cancellation and visa reversal transaction number. I will be following up with Visa as the $25.00 is a frauduent entry, since I did not authorise it.

I strongly recommend checking out anything this companyoffers free prior to mentioning a Visa number. I hope this saves a lot of people a big problem.

Joe