Imp & Handyman Club Of America / unable to stop sending products

1 948 Plaza DriveMontoursville, PA, United States Review updated:

I have asked Handyman to stop sending me things over 2-3 months ago and still getting some. I received a home repair pack of cards that is supposed to be free. I did not request them and will not pay for them. I had this problem with Handyman once before only then I did not receive a book they tried to bill me for.

Va

Comments

Da
  19th of May, 2008

i agree they were suppose to send me some classical composer ###, never recieved it then they kept sending me cds, never responded to emails. ###in scam artists.

Bo
  9th of Sep, 2008

I do not want anything sent to me unless I order it. Don't send me any mail, or things in the mail.

Aa
  5th of Nov, 2008

I have cancled this account months ago, why do you people still try to send me stuff, I cannot aford your product, I need your retrun address lables for you have sent me doubles of product I do not need or want. CUSTOMER# 00213390750 Thank you for your patients but this needs to stop now. Aaron Albitz

Mi
  14th of Jun, 2011

Looks like it has been several years since anyone posted comments regarding IMPONLINE. I also have been receiving and being billed for duplicate shipments and called to cancel my account. Naturally I had an upaid balance which was direct debited from my account and thought that was teh end of it. SURPRISE, got a bill in the mail telling me I was late on my payment and the typical late payment info. I called to speak with billing manger Charles Wilcox (customer service is our number 1 priority according to hold message) and Mr Wilcox is not available. SURPRISE, SURPRISE. Customer agent said nothing was due on the account and it is now closed. I am holding my breath...Mike D.