immigration specialists helpline / scammers!!!!

I called the immigration specialists helpline trying to get info and help. Instead I got cheated out of $50, which may be small to some, but for me every penny counts. I initially spoke to Bo, we filled out a genealogy form over the phone, I gave him the info, he said he would mail it out to me and my fiance' who was being held/ detained by ICE. We waited and never received anything, so I called and he basically sent the form out the day that I called to ask why we haven't received the info. Finally we got the form and their were errors on the form. So again I called, every time I called I was told he wasn't available, then one day I was told he was fired, so I asked for a supervisor, and I spoke to Anthony, who said he was the owner, he had me give him the info all over again, and fax him the info, for weeks I called to check the status on the paperwork and he was always busy, the one time I spoke to him he said I needed to speak with Eunice, another supervisor, I called for her and she wouldn't even come to the phone, so I spoke to Jose' who said he was a supervisor, took my information again and said he would call me before the end of that day, I had to call him 5 days later. I paid for my services on Feb. 18, 2009, until this day May 13, 2009 nothing was ever done. When I call, for a refund I get attitude and now their 1-866 helpline number is disconnected.

Va

Comments

18th of Oct, 2009

Seems like I am not the only one who was scammed by these scums. They stole $340.00 from me! THe players names are a bit different and I was dealing with Marggie andthen Ed, neither one knew anything about immigrations, embassies, consulates. Consistently, I was given erroneouys information and mailed papers to wrong addresses. Talked to Anthony and he told me he was "only a supervisor". When I asked to speak to the owner he told me he could not put me thru because they don;t do that but he would give my number to his boss. Later he told me his boss' name was Johnson. He was belligerant and confrontational and a liar.

Susequently, I have filed a report with the Better BUsiness BUreau and the Attorney General's Office. I fail to understand why they can't be brought to justice on our behalf. I wonder how they can live with themselves but if you have no conscience and no moral character, it is as easy as stealing.

4th of Mar, 2010

Immigration scammers like Adell Weeks or Adell Waters and Miss Feralli have been robbing undocumented immigrants in New York City. In 2005 they managed to steal $8800 from someone from Europe. A claim has been filed with the District Attorney of New York City in 2008. The case is still pending because of lack of informations.