Immigration Specialist Helpline / Fraud

1 219 West Colorado Ave, Suite 104Colorado Springs, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 719-447-9292

I called this company asking for help disputing a denial for citizenship. I was told that it would not be a problem disputing the denail and all I had to go was to pay $500.00. I explained to them that INS was asking for a $604.00 fee and the rep told me that they had an arragement with INS to waive most fees and all I had to pay was $500.00 to them. I paid the fee with my credit card and a few days later I got the wrong form to dispute the denail. I called them and told them that INS was asking for a complete different orm. The rep told me that the form was correct and to send it back. I asked twice regarding the form and both times I got the same answer.

Once I got the form, I had a bad feeling to I sent the form and fee waiver form to INS. Of course it was denied because it was the wrong fom and because of the time it took to reply, my whole case has been denied and I have to reapply again.

I have tried calling them but all I get is a voice mail but never a call back. Also I noticed that their web site is under construction. Of course no response from e-mail either. I am not sure what I can do to get my money back.

Al

More Immigration Specialist Helpline Complaints & Reviews

Comments

30th of May, 2009

What number are you calling? This same thing happened to us. Every number I call is disconnected ad all the Web-sites are gone. They just disappeared. Now I realize this was a hoax. Tell your credit card company you dispute the charges and report Fraud by this company. See if that will help. Good luck.