Immigration Direct / PR Card

Dont know used web site, Canada

Back in March 2015, I logged in their we site and applied for my PR renewal, 2 weeks later I was informed that I was to early to submit my application ant there for they would wait till was closer to the time to renew my PR and they would submit my application. I didn't realize that they weren't the official web site for the immigration, till I had to renew another piece of ID and was declined because I didn't not have my PR card updated. So I called the Federal government to inquire about my application to be told that they have never received my application for my PR card, with that I called the Immigration Direct to be told that I didn't follow the proper steps and they wouldn't refund me the 49.00 that was charged to my credit card. Because of all this mess I'm about to loose my job because I cannot renew my PI license there for cannot work. Federal government indicated that they cannot rush my PR card unless I'm travelling, me loosing my job is not a priority to government.. I'm sick with stress considering I might be loosing my job because of this company.

Re