Imint / Very very poor service

1 India Review updated:

iMint is the agency which accumulates all the ICICI reward points for redemption. I called them to redeem my points but understood that hey had created 2 accounts under my name, hence I requested them to link these 2 accounts on 2nd Sep 08. They told me that it will take 7 days to link the accounts. Bcos of this I couldn’t redeem the points, the worst part is that a client like me is unable to redeem the points nor the imint team is linking my accounts.

I even attempted to speak to Center manager Mr.Vidhan Mukerjee and looks like he is busy for the past three days and is unwilling to take customer calls. The team they have to attend clients are hopeless and don’t the attitude to help clients.

Comments

• Bh
      6th of Oct, 2008

very very poor service is an understatement. there is no service.
    the points have not been transferred in my a/c even after repeated follow up with icici bank and imint.
    it seems the whole thing is a farce and they expect the people to forget everything about it during the course of time.
    since feb'08 thousands of points have accrued in my name but i have not been able to redeem anything.
    imint card no 9401 1506 5585 4403
    BS Popli

12th of Oct, 2008

i-mint is a program which is not only poorly manged but now they have started making rules as per their whims and fancies.
    they not only take their time to credit points to the account, but also bypass their own point calculation procedure. the customer support is pathetic and getting a response itself is difficult.

• Sm
      27th of Jul, 2009

pathetic service.didnt recieve my product for a month when i call them they keep telling me its been dispatched. then finally im told the products out of stock. so basically they were lying the whole time

• Ar
      18th of May, 2011

Imint is absolutely horrible. I tried a billion times to call their customer care but did not work. Their website is slow and full of bugs. Its sucks. I called their office and told them my problem and the person just hung up on my face. burn in hell IMINT..