IMG Finance / timeshare

1 FL, United States Review updated:

Contacted by Mike Morris [protected]. Was told the story. We have a buyer looking for Westgate in Orlando. already approved for 22, 400. Just had to pay 1428 to look up deed and things. 2 months isn't over yet. If I don't get an answer in 1 more month can I get back my money

More IMG Finance Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Xy
      13th of Apr, 2010

Hi, IMG is Fraud. DO NOT WOrk with them.
    Received a letter from the Attorney General today as a follow up to my complaint, I encourage you to also contact them and receive the same letter/packet.
    Doesn't mean you'll get your money back - best path there is to contact your credit card's dispute/fraud team and decline the charges. If you paid by check i think you should be able to work with the bank - but not sure on that one.
    ~~~~
    Terry W. Crossen
    Financial Investigator
    1515 N. Flagler Dr. Ste 900
    West Palm Beach, FL, 33401
    www.myfloridalegal.com
    ~~~
    RE: The investigation of International Marketing and Finance Group Inc.
    Dear Consumer
    The office of the attorney general for the state of florida is actively investigating the international marketing and finance group inc pursuant to floridas deceptive and unfair trade practices act, chapter 501, Part II, florida statues.
    The office of the attorney general is contacting you because you have either notified us or another consumer related entity of your interest and concerns regarding International marketing and finance group inc. If you wish to detail your personal transaction and experience with this company in order to assist us in our investigation, we request that you please complete the enclosed affidavit complaint form.