IMDB.com / col needham directly enables and promotes paedophilia, stalking, cyberbullying etc. on his website.

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I have in the past been a regular poster on IMDb's 'off-topic' board 'The Soapbox', in which time I have witnessed some things that would have most normal people outraged, including the blatant promotion of paedophilia from (still active) posters, the nastiest kinds of lies and slander imaginable, including attacking recently deceased ex-posters on their families' online-obituaries and the stalking of posters onto other websites such as Facebook with 'rape taunts'. What's more, due to the site-admins apparent lack of concern for what's obviously so flawed with the way they 'administrate' their boards and posters (leading to rampant 'cyberbullying' and mass-abuse of the 'report-function' against unpopular posters) I started collecting quotes and a few screenshots. Actually there is a site called 'boardreader.com' which stores a lot of this data, and so now I can truthfully label 'Col Needham' a knowing enabler of paedophiles and nasty sick 'trolls', which he is, and so I do on various websites (like any news report about IMDb) comments sections.

Also I have kept a lengthy log of my helpdesk contacts, it's been a while before getting to this stage but the fact of the IMDb's administration's 'head in the sand'-attitude (at best) compels me to tell this tale.

A metaphorical analogy (which I've spelt out, privately, to IMDb-admins before now - and they know it's accurate - which obviously gives them cause for concern, hence my many recent 'devalidations')...
...a customer on a privatized-'public' transport system, after catching the same train for a while, becomes the victim of systematic abuse and bullying by his/her fellow passengers. The victim complains to the 'staff/guard' responsible for the smooth running of the train and is then, to his/her surprise, told that they are banned from using their transport system anymore, which is of course privately-owned and managed. The victim then has to wait for another train while watching his/her formerly-regular train going by with all of his/her victimizers still on board, still blatantly assaulting their fellow passengers ('lying and trolling'), and rather than receiving any kind of admonishment or 'sanction' from the staff they get a 'hi-five' instead.

This is what has happened on IMDb (and my analogy is inspired by what actually happened to a women on the Tokyo subway). As I say I have collected some hard evidence to prove this is no word of a lie, which obviously IMDb-administration aren't too pleased about (and I was actually only trying to help them out.)

So, I ask, publicly, does Col Needham share naked pictures of his twin teenage daughters with a 'man' named Bob Lynch on his website? Probably. So sue me (the Tokyo transport system was sued successfully by the woman who inspired my 'metaphor' - to conclude - and of course she was initially characterised as a 'crazy person' by the transport company for complaining about their business/service in the first place).

So yes, IMDb message-boards, particularly 'The Soapbox' are uncontrolled and the blatantly selfish and unconcerned greed of Col Needham (via his admin-policies) is both grotesque and unacceptable.

Comments

• Dr
      3rd of Oct, 2012

I will add to this 'complaint' (more of an observation) with some more details, naming the anonymous and non-anonymous posters who abuse and bully posters en masse, starting with a poster who possibly works for IMDb - or at least has certainly made the 'help board' their home - 'BluesmanSF'.
    Not so long ago I posted a thread on the 'help board' detailing my situation with IMDb, not only did 'BluesmanSF' add a bunch of 'trollish' assumptions such as "I imagine you gave out personal information and are upset when people use it against you" and "what do you expect will happen if you go into a business and complain about how it's managed" but also after my thread was inevitably moved back to 'The Soapbox' he appeared on that board, to collude with posters who post about having sex with animals that I'm a 'crazy person'! Then when some poster asked on the 'help board' about 'erroneous and/or maliciously reporting' and I replied (after him) to make the simple point that "I'm sure IMDb are aware of the distinction between 'data-protection' and 'destroying evidence'" (yes slightly sarcastic I know) I was again 'de-validated', just for that comment. As I've said before I've also been devalidated for merely sending a private message to the admins 'help desk'. They know this is unfair and this is how my 'turning a blind eye to sexual assault on privately-owned public transport'-metaphor comes in. The site-admins know full well what's what with malicious abuse-reporting and sick 'trolling' (libellously so) yet they choose to 'blame the victim'!

In my next comment I'll describe the actions of some anonymous 'board regulars', so be prepared for openly-professed pederasty and nasty sick slander, because that's what Col Needham trades in, for money.

10th of Oct, 2012

So the history of this 'complaint', where it begins. I'd been posting on IMDb, using my real name, since 2005, in early 2007 I began posting on 'The Soapbox' 'off-topic' board, sharing my opinions, taking part in debates and making friendships which carried on away from IMDb and into real life.

The first instance of genuine criminal insanity came from a person named 'Paul Barfoot' (his real name), who for reasons best known to himself, took note of an 'incident' which I'd written about on the board, where I'd described a (trivial by my standards) 'sexual assault' that had happened to me, and so Mr Barfoot decided to 'spam' the board with this message...

He actually even sent that same message to me on 'Facebook' too. This happened in the summer of 2008. Why he felt the urge to behave in such a way is any-one's business, however I should stress at this point that it's not in my nature to 'report abuse'; I'd rather confront the 'abuser' with their own words and 'shame' them that way, like any reasonably righteous person would.

Paul Barfoot, as it transpires (from his own words on that board), had a difficult childhood, his biological father is a convicted armed robber and drug dealer, and his mother spent years of his childhood having to move house to deter Paul's father's criminal 'stalking' and threats. Ironically Paul Barfoot wants to be a 'counsellor' for a career, to wit I'd like to warn any potential employers of his entirely warped personality. Paul Barfoot also around about this time set up his own 'private board' for his friends called 'The Megaphone' - which in 2010 I gained access to - more on this later.

So after a few years of posting on IMDb and 'the Soapbox' I suddenly found myself being reported, a lot, probably for (merely) repeatedly asking Paul Barfoot why on earth he sent me that message, and he thinks how that doesn't make him a pathetic creep.

Now as I said in my first 'complaint', I don't care what lies people want to write about me, but I think it's unfair (as has happened so many times) that my honest rebuttals to the sick lies of others are continually reported whilst the lies remain.

So starting with Paul Barfoot the circle of my 'haters' grew, obsessively so - here is a screenshot from Paul's 'The Megaphone' board that demonstrates the sad depths of their obsession:

- though that's from 2010, a couple of years after Paul Barfoot decided it was normal and proper to spam 'rape-taunts' to a complete stranger over the internet.

Though by Paul's later behaviour that would seem quite pleasant by comparison.

Early in 2009 I hadn't been posting on the board for several months, a regular happened to ask 'where's drew' and a girl to whom I chatted to off the board (on microsoft messenger) happened to answer (somewhat foolishly) with a semi-truth; namely that I was ('probably') caring for my father who had terminal cancer.

My dad was diagnosed with terminal mesothelioma (from working with asbestos back in the 60s and 70s) and given a year to live, early in 2006, he died in early 2009. I'd never so much as mentioned anything about this on the board but due to my former friend's disclosure, by the time my dad died posters (my 'haters') where having a ball running around the board claiming that my dad had raped me. Some posters claimed Paul Barfoot had started this rumour, and when I gained access to his private board in 2010 I saw his promotion of this 'tactic' to 'troll' me "if you want to wind up drew say his dad raped him" - was the gist of this 'private' communication. A person named 'John Shigglesworth' (at least I think that's his real name), a one-legged man from Liverpool was also involved in propagating this 'meme', along with another dozen or so sheeplike 'haters', both anonymous and not, who'd decided this seemed like fun.

Incidentally Paul also moderated a thread on his board where people discussed how to hack my private emails ('to *beep* me up') along with the (non-) effectiveness of posting sick lies about my then-recently departed father.

I can only assume that Paul, due to his own abused childhood, thinks that behaviour acceptable (as long as he doesn't get caught) but I reiterate, he wants to be a professional counsellor - when actually he clearly needs serious therapy himself.

Then we come to certain other posters anonymous and not - Bob Lynch (real name) 'Gameboy' and 'Pinky' (anonymous cowards) to name a few...
    ...in a future comment I shall detail how objecting to ('stammerman') Bob Lynch's continuous nasty lies and sick paedophilic comments, the nearly 60-years-old Pinky's lies and weird desire to write a sick piece of prose about my childhood and family, keeping it in her profile and re-posting it on the board (when typically ironically it turns out her dad abused her repeatedly back in the 50s and 60s), and mentioning the fact that 'gameboy' (now 'platonic caveman) claimed to have had sex with a mentally disabled 14-year old in a park, apparently are good enough reasons for me to be reported/deleted/de-validated, while those sick liars are allowed to have their lies remain, unchallenged.

Even now...
    ...they will still gossip and lie about me yet I am 'barred' from responding with truth.

Also as I have said before, the IMDb administration have been updated of all these goings-on since 2009 yet I've been the one who's 'punished' (sanctioned) for merely publically objecting to sick nasty lies and the sick nasty liars who tell them.

Col Needham enables this behaviour, knowingly, for money, out of naked greed. It's immoral.

Hence my (ongoing) 'complaint'.

15th of Oct, 2012

What follows is a copy of my help-desk log from my last-used 'un-anonymous' IMDb account.
    (http://www.imdb.com/user/ur20397777/boards/profile/)

Ten minutes ago I was re-deauthenticated and I've only contacted the help-desk!!! [email protected] 0 Tue, 26 Jun 2012, 01:25:39 PM
    After informing you of malicious reporting I have been wiped whilst liars thrive [email protected] 2 Tue, 26 Jun 2012, 08:19:49 AM
    Is this the correct address to write to, to ask for arbitration on IMDb admins? [email protected] 0 Mon, 18 Jun 2012, 03:57:55 PM
    Abuse of the users' profile biography field by the post-linked user... [email protected] 1 Wed, 16 Nov 2011, 10:56:54 AM
    An admission of cyberbullying and malicious reporting - will you do anything...? [email protected] 1 Wed, 2 Nov 2011, 10:31:00 AM
    More gloating by maliciously-reporting 'cyber-bullies' about breaking T+Cs... [email protected] 1 Wed, 2 Nov 2011, 10:30:43 AM
    This is the kind of crap I'm talking about - along with me being reported off... [email protected] 1 Wed, 2 Nov 2011, 10:29:59 AM
    Yet more slander, stalking, cyberbullying from a proven lying malicious weirdo. [email protected] 1 Fri, 14 Oct 2011, 10:33:16 AM
    This thread is against terms and conditions and full of lies. trolling, slander- [email protected] 0 Sun, 9 Oct 2011, 09:02:57 AM
    Yet more slander to which I'm unable to respond, due to your report abuse system [email protected] 1 Sun, 2 Oct 2011, 01:52:52 PM
    Why do you allow proven lying pederasts to sanction cyber-bullying on your site? [email protected] 1 Sun, 2 Oct 2011, 11:38:27 AM
    Why do you allow proven liars and self-admitted child abusers to roam your site? [email protected] 0 Sat, 1 Oct 2011, 12:55:59 AM
    Still no response to my question of why you institutionalize cyberbullying here. [email protected] 0 Fri, 30 Sep 2011, 02:16:09 AM
    Why should you 'appreciate my patience' when you directly enable liars/reporters [email protected] 2 Sat, 24 Sep 2011, 02:54:46 AM
    Erratum: I said I've lost 3 accounts in 3 days when it was 3 account-wipes in 1. [email protected] 2 Wed, 21 Sep 2011, 05:26:28 PM
    Why am I being fobbed off while your admins enable slanderous trolls to run amok [email protected] 0 Wed, 21 Sep 2011, 09:35:15 AM
    Still the lying persists and I'm unable to reply due to malicious reporters [email protected] 2 Wed, 21 Sep 2011, 09:28:04 AM
    I am sick of the lies, trolling, malicious reporting and related behaviour on the [email protected] 0 Tue, 20 Sep 2011, 11:24:48 AM
    My post history has been wiped 3 times in 24 hours due to malicious reporting... [email protected] 0 Tue, 20 Sep 2011, 11:03:59 AM
    Why has my profile history been wiped? Why do you allow this sick 'trolling'? [email protected] 2 Tue, 20 Sep 2011, 10:40:54 AM
    Malicious and extremely hypocritical lying and reporting going on again... [email protected] 1 Tue, 23 Aug 2011, 02:45:33 AM
    Reporting of any and all negative critiques on the 'Avatar' board. [email protected] 1 Fri, 12 Feb 2010, 06:36:04 AM
    I can't access 'my account' [email protected] 2 Wed, 17 Dec 2008, 06:43:10 AM

Now as anyone can see, the site administration have had fair notice of what they've been enabling over a period of years.

I suppose I should emphasize (again) that I didn't ever 'report abuse' - preferring to confront these sick lying 'trolls' with the facts of what they've written (and why).

Next comment I'll name some names, link some profiles and impart some of their histories, such as the time when Bob Lynch (actual name) publicly offered a poster naked pictures of his own kids 'if she were nice'. Bob Lynch also claims to be a 'facilities manager' for the civil service.
    (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Lynch)
    I for one object most strongly to the prospect of my tax revenue going towards funding Mr Lynch's demonstrably perverse and malicious online behaviour. I would like to contact his employer about this, if he is indeed employed by the civil service, as he is an utter disgrace of a man.

He's not unique on 'The Soapbox' either, by a long way...

25th of Oct, 2012

...in my last comment I listed my 'help desk contacts' from one of the last accounts I was able to post with 'un-anonymously' (as now I can only post anonymously without being 'serially-reported'). As I've previously detailed - the site's administration policy twoards those who (in theory) flaunt 'terms and conditions' is to apply 'sanctions', firstly by increasing a users 'posting quota' and then ultimately by wiping one's account. The next thing a user can then do is create another account using a different email - only one method of validation is needed for multiple accounts - several times after having my posting quota raised to an hour (between postings) and my post-history wiped I have opened another account, but ultimately I didn't really need to post more than once an hour to still be deemed a target by both my 'haters' and (apparently) the site's administration.

Here's what happened to my last un-anonymous account.
    - it says 'account disabled' - which means I cannot even access the account to view my 'help desk contact history' (which is quite similar to the history I listed in my last 'comment').

At this point I must assert something quite seriously for the administration of 'the complaints board' - soon this complaint will be linked back to IMDb - including the admins and my 'haters' - they will then (inevitably) try to get these posts removed.

I stress: I AM PERFECTLY HAPPY TO DEFEND EVERYTHING I'VE WRITTEN IN COURT - in fact I hope to do so sometime - and after my next comment, where I will list and link some more (hater) IMDb users with brief recaps of their personal histories, morals and mores I expect so kind of recidivist counter-action.

This is (as I say) how these sick nasty lying trolls such as Paul Barfoot and Bob Lynch operate - report/delete what's been written and deny whatever was ever posted.

I had another account that became 'de-validated' though not disabled...
    ...I'd been using the (limeted to 10, 000 characters) 'user profile' to quote some examples of the bizarre behaviour of some of the regular posters, both from my friends and my haters...
    ...my 'haters' kept continually reporting that profile long after it was 'de-validated' because they didn't like being reminded of certain truths, and the admins indulged them in their consorship, at least until I removed all the swearing.

However at this point I fully expect that 'profile biography' to be deleted too, so for the record I'll copy and paste it here.

The first half of quotes are taken directly from IMDb's 'the soapbox' board, then after the jump the rest of the quotes are grabbed from Paul Barfoot's private spin-off board 'the megaphone' (to which I gained access after someone lent me an account to see for myself how insane and obsessed with me they all were/are.

Stuff from 'The Soapbox' circa 2009/10

Yenta is the best judge of character on the Soapbox, you have been pegged. Here is your chance to tell your version of it. Don't run. Yenta is like The Shadow and knows where evil lurks. Fess up, you loser. (yoyo)

Don't think for a second that I care about what happened any less than you. I did have nightmares when it happened. I had this recurring nightmare of some guy wearing a turban following me around on this hot air balloon throwing bombs at me and my family. I lost a lot of sleep because of that, maybe because I was only 18 yrs old when it happened. (pa/gg)

I wasn't prepared for anything that film showed. I wasn't prepared for the millions of close-calls, I wasn't prepared for all the screaming, I wasn't prepared for all the overacting, I wasn't prepared for all the close-ups and extreme way the camera moved so fast, I wasn't prepared for the sheer length of the film, and I wasn't prepared for the depressing ending. That film made me feel so sick to my stomach. I almost vomited when I watched it. It made my eyes water and it gave me a stomach ache and a headache and I cried non-stop and I could hardly breathe throughout the whole thing because of all the violence. I've only been able to sit through it once. It's too violent for me. (tonymurphy - on 'Armageddon')

Feminazis are offended by male COs sleeping with female inmates, hiding behind "OMG abues of power!!1" because they view it as a symbol of male dominance over a female. Whether she is actually suffering or not is irrelevant to them. Homosexual rape is OKay, because it does not offend their feminist sensibilities-it does not involve a man dominating a woman. They don't care about women being victimized-they only care about MEN doing the victimization; hence indifference to rape in female prisons. And they don't care about men at all, hence the indifference to rape in male prisons. (officer hottie)

Like, why are people here only able to write me stupid two word sentences and all? So, I'm supposed to just figure out what you're not saying, but that's wrong and maybe I will care about it later when I'm feeling better then, who knows, maybe maybe not. I never got called ###ed. IRL, if someone did they'd look stupid because nothing happened. It would be considered approaching me. I'm just saying about being white as totally unrelated, however. You're all mean to me, too, and don't care if I'm a real person. So you can just like waste my life in this way. My life is really hard. Your lives will be, too. (christina)

I don't think that offensiveness and deliberate cruelty actually negate the validity of a person's argument. but that is most likely an unpopular view and doubt that many share it. (zu zu)

You got reported and you asked Elara in a PM, after she had been ignoring you for a few months saying, "maybe it was Paulus, maybe it was you, maybe it was your self-deleting mom." That enough context for you?

I had access to her PMs. I saw all the PMs. (paula)

I was told the PM that you alledgedly sent her upset her so she shared the content with Paul and myself. Wether he saw it or not is something I can't comment on but I didn't see it and I've already freely admitted that. Oh, and I'm sure Paul and myself are not alone in thinking that making a joke that refferences someones mother dying is far from hilarious. Would you find it funny if we started making jokes refferencing your dead dad? (derangedwhale)

She's joining in on his lies. Much like she did when you rejected her.

statard forgets he posted about a "good" friend of his being raped and felt no shame in divulging her business here. He also laughed off the lies gayturd and blc told about drews father raping him and said "it's all good fun"

Were you amused I know I was he had every right to post it! (yenta)

I told you yesterday, I thought we were done. I repeated Paulus's claim by rote, because I heard it. I wanted a clarification and you gave it. End of issue. I've always been nothing but respectful to you. As one of the board solons I accepted you into the elite fold. The nasty back-and-forth is part of the game. (gayturd)

He's sent me a PM begging me to dislike you. (miggeth)

Go [censored] yourself you sick c*%£. Maybe you'll infect yourself with some kind of harsh venerial disease. You try and gain sympathy about comments made about your dad, when that doesn't work, you stoop to the same [censored]ing level and think it will help your cause? (shiggsy)

Wow, I hope when my mom turns 57 she comes to the soapbox and makes call out threads about online strangers and gets into petty arguments. It would be so cool to know that my 57 year old mom spends time arguing with people on a messageboard and posting what she had for lunch! Yay Moms! And I hope when I am in my 40s and even 50s that I am still posting here too! I soo look forward to the interaction with my peers! Yay! I have something to look forward to!

It's more interesting to find the holes in people's stories than it is to read about their fave pizza topping or to wave to Enigma. (mercedes)

So, you chose three of the most intelligent posters to call stupid... (enigma)

Perhaps you've never met evil, but I have, and there is no fixing it. A rusty knife would be the best bet for a pedo who rapes little ###ed girls in the school bathroom. No amount of training will ever prepare me to put aside my disgust when confronted by vicious criminals. (yum nuts)

Oh and guess what, there are certain ways I can ensure Churchill's wife comes across my opinions of him...and I'd still be more popular and highly regarded than you on here...no matter what my actions (sam morrissey)

It is your misunderstanding, and even if my verbiage could have been a tad more precise, you're still arguing against what you mistakenly inferred to be my intent. Using the icon - the most disrespectful emoticon in all of imdb's gallery - to drive home the point with unnecessary brutality. (mic)

I'm not going to let you or Drew denigrate the name of a friend of mine unchecked. People should get over her already. There's no point obsessing over someone who is long gone. Btw you do know that she met and had relations with one of the regulars who post or used to post on here? (jax)

If a particular PM from a poster contains a threat or obscenity that I find funny enough to share, I have no qualms about posting it. (gita)

Did Uncle Sicko fiddle you at 13 and told you because you came it was ok? Did Mama tell you that you are special and very pretty because he chose you to molest? (honeyvgolightly)

I looked through your profile and see you saved one of Honey's insults to me. Nice work. (clockworkbanana)

I've posted this before and I bet a lot of you guys have it, but here's Drew's mugshot [merc with a mouth]

With Drewpys e-mail address in his profile...

Does no one have a super smart IT friend who could hack his account and [censored] him over

Seeing as you know his e-mail address and facebook page [max power]

I save loads of stuff which I know will come in handy. Like SpiderWire saying he will definitely be coming to beat me up in the Summer, and a selection of lies that Drew made about me, for the next time he says he doesn't lie about me. I don't see the problem. It takes less than 2 minutes to do, and it's not like they are filling up my computer's hard drive

Oh and Drew insults my family all the time, calling my mother a slut and my Dad a rapist. I just laugh at his family and himself [paula]

When I said I liked a song by a band he posted, he called it whiny proto-emo.

Just can't win with that guy! [drifting lurker]

As for the "thousand raging Jesters"... It only takes 1. And I'm going to London for the Olympics [jerkster]

Social Services knew about Drew smoking cannabis whilst being a carer for his dad. He sure as hell would not have been allowed to be a carer if they knew about this. Anyways, for all we know his dad is perfectly alive anyway... [cactus charlie]

I remember he posted to me asking why Paul had sent the 'rape taunt'. In the post he was going on about Elara, (surprise) saying that she was fake and yadda yadda [derangedwhale]

I know it's been 2 years since anyone has heard from her but do you really think she was the person she claimed to be. She was one of the closest friends I had on the net but the more I talked to different people about her the more I realised how many lies she told to me and I assume other people too. Unless something happened to her (God forbid) why leave abruptly without even saying goodbye to the friends you cared about? [jax]

I am furious with your administration. I have been a faithful user of this website for more than six years now and I will NOT tolerate this crap. Nobody else on there does, but not too many care to report them to the administration because nothing gets done. And the Soapbox would be better if these two weren't allowed. Their entire histories are marked with stalking and lying about other posters. I urge you, please, to ban them both from the site. I have reported them to the Help Desk when they've reported my threads but that has not been enough. I beg you, please, to consider my position, as well as the position of the innocent poster who started the thread and what he has to deal with, what many others have had to deal with, what I, myself, have had to deal with. If we won't tolerate it, why should you? Please respond. And please solve this issue. [rent - to IMDb admins]

I'm sick to death of yenta and Drew being mentioned here. they have more airtime here than at IMDb. [mic]

So yeah, it's been going on for years and it gets complex and nasty...
    ...next 'comment' I will summise my point and provide some more links to offenders with descriptions of their offenses.

Remember - the point of this complaint is that 'Col Needham' directly and knowingly enables nasty maliciously abusive lying stalkers and false-reporters on his site. I myself am quite anti-censorship and also of sound-mind enough to handle seeing lies being written about me and my then-recently and tragically departed father without 'psychological damage' being incurred.

However what I most strongly object to is not being able to voice my objections to such lies, and being 'punished' for even attempting to call a person spreading sick lies a sick liar.

That and the rampant celebrations of pedastry, of lying, of cyberbullying, of vandalism of dead ex-poster's online memorial guestbooks etc. which, as I say (j'accuse), is knowingly enabled by the site's operators, at the expense of the 'fun and interesting' 'atmosphere' that (according to the sites T&Cs) the webmasters claim to promote there.

2nd of Nov, 2012

Penultimate comment. Recap.

So just to be clear, I have no 'beef' with these particular IMDb message board users whom I'm all to happy to publicly 'name and shame' for their e-actions. I oppose censorship and (as IMDb records can presumably attest) I've never bothered reporting-as-abuse all the hatred, sick lies and slander posted towards and about me on that particular 'off-topic' message board which until recently I un-anonymously frequented.

I have a working sense of humour, I can even approve of a good 'troll' and I certainly am not innocent of never being 'trollish' myself - for instance - 'no word of a lie I eat Christian babies straight from the womb' - there, I 'trolled'. That's how I 'troll'.

My beef is with the IMDb (administration) itself. Since 2008 I have been constantly lied and reported by a group of users, many of whom are known to use multiple accounts at the same time. The being lied about I can deal with except for the fact of my being (ultimately) constantly reported/deleted and so having my posted rebuttals removed while my account is 'de-validated' and I have to come up with a new telephone or credit/debit card number to re-activate my account, which then often has the 'sanction' of a lengthy posting quota.

The site administration has been made fully aware of this ongoing situation since 2009.

I have had before, in early 2011, the situation where I've been 'de-validated' yet again (as a 'sanction'/punishment) whilst paying for a 'pro'-account on IMDb where the debit card they're taking money from has been 'blocked for misuse' and so I have to again come up with another new card/telephone number.

The situation with the admins failing their reasonable duty of care to their customers has gotten so bad that earlier this year (2012) all I've needed to do to get my account 'de-validated' yet again is to (in one instance) make one private post to the 'help desk' and (on another occasion) make one not-against terms and conditions post on the problematic message board itself.

The admins are obviously happy with these ongoing 'abuses', in fact it seems they directly enable and encourage them to the point of sharing the exact same purpose towards me - preventing me from posting un-anonymously on 'The Soapbox' whilst allowing those who abuse the system to the point of criminality (slander, promoting pedastry etc.) to carry on regardless.

Due to this constant reporting of my exchanges on that board since 2009 I have taken to copying and pasting various lines and threads of posts, for the record. These 'malicious liars' really don't like to see what they themselves have previously written (of course). Also since that time 'boardreader.com' has come into existence, providing some of the evidence of what has been posted, and then again I'm fairly sure IMDb/Amazon itself keeps a record of what is posted, for legal reasons, so you can be sure what I'm telling you about this situation isn't lies or hyperbole, as I say, I will stand by it all in court.

A brife timeline of some of the shameful history of my experience of 'The Soapbox' on IMDb.

Summer 2008 - the user Paul Barfoot sends me a 'rape taunt' on Facebook, as well as 'spamming' the same taunt all over IMDb.
    January 2009 - the user 'dollface' publicly (on that board) lets slip that I've not been posting because "drew's probably caring for his dad, who has lung cancer"
    February 2009 - my dad dies from mesothelioma, aged just 62
    Winter 2009 - a 'contentious' user named 'Churchill-4' passes away unexpectedly in his 60's. He is 'hated' upon by certain regulars for being slightly politically conservative. Trolling and slander ensues including spiteful messages and references to IMDb being left on his families public online obituary.
    Winter 2011 - a 'contentious' user named 'Yoyoofloco' passes away unexpectedly in his 60's. He is 'hated' upon by certain regulars for being slightly politically conservative. Again trolling and slander ensues including spiteful messages and references to IMDb being left on his families public online obituary. I liked and got on with both of these posters.
    Summer 2012 - the reporting/deleting/de-validation of my (un-anonymous/Soapbox) user account gets to a tipping point where I have an hour quota on all of my three previous accounts yet even one post an hour from me is too much for certain of my fellow IMDb users, as well as the paid site administration, to bear. I am deleted for merely contacting the help desk, for making one post. My 'haters' publicly gloat about reporting me. These are people who've intentionally posted the sickest nastiest and most spiteful lies imaginable about me, who simply cannot stand to be reminded of this, as well as of what they have posted about themselves.

Talk about butthurt.

In my nest and final comment on this 'issue' here I will actually (attempt to) 'name and shame' some of these characters. In the meantime though here's a screenshot I took earlier this, because I knew it was a fair example of a post (of yet more slander) to which I would be unable to respond to due to being 'deleted by administrators', and sure enough I was deleted within hours, yet the lies remained.

My account is the 'Karls' account, the poster to which I'm talking to is 'Gameboy' (now something like 'Platos Caveman') a notorious self-admitted 'pederast' who famously and in front of many witnesses (though now of course he, and his buddies such as Bob Lynch completely deny it) boasted of having 'park sex' with a mentally ###ed fourteen year old boy.

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee24/drewgordon/lying pederast.png

^ Actually I post from work - my dad died in early 2009 (and 'gameboy' is still bringing him up year later), the stuff I've posted about 'stammerman' (Bob Lynch - he freely gives his own name online - in fact he created his own vanity wiki entry which he had in his IMDb profile) is all factual (he's a nasty proven liar and 'troll'), and there again 'gameboy' is gloating over the fact that a bunch of our fellow users report my posts all the time, leading to the constant 'de-validations' of my account (including as in 2011 when my account was 'pro')!

IMDb administration are (presumably) well aware of this 'cyberbullying', yet they support it. Col Needham authorizes this. He knowingly promotes slander, sick trolling, and assorted perversity, or at least I think he could and should face that charge in a court.

So there we go.

4th of Nov, 2012

February 2009 - my dad dies from mesothelioma, aged just 62

Talk about butthurt.

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee24/drewgordon/lying pederast.png

28th of Nov, 2012

I will be listing a bunch of IMDb-users soon, both the anonymous ones and those with real names, along with brief descriptions of what they've posted to and about me as well as what they've posted about themselves.

What I write about them may seem 'libellous' but it's really not, as I say I'm more-than happy to defend my 'accusations' in court, and if IMDb/Amazon (mysteriously) can't provide 'evidence' to cement my claims as factual, then there's always 'board reader'.

However at this point a reminder is needed of what this meandering complaint is about. I don't believe in censorship, these dishonest and sick individuals such as Paul Barfoot, Bob Lynch and co. hang themselves with their own words after all, which is why they're so keen to report me all the time...
    ...yet it becomes a real problem when the site administration decide that this 'cyberbullying' is perfectly acceptable from one quarter yet when I reply with non-against terms and conditions truthiness then I should be reported/devalidated/deleted.

For example (as I've said before), one time I re-validated my account, and merely sent one post to the private 'help desk' (who have access to all my previous complaint-history - including the facts of the sick slander spread about my then-recently departed father by users both anonymous and not - one post containing just this link:

Only to have my account 'devalidated for misuse' yet again.

So where is the fairness and balance in that admin-decision?

It definitely appears to me that IMDb's site-administration knowingly support cyberbullying, 'trolling', lies and slander, alongside the promotion of paedophilia and the entrenched continuation of said 'cyberbullying'-behaviour.

Why on earth else would a long-time IMDb user, a previous 'Pro-account holder' no less, have their account devalidated for 'misuse' for merely sending a private message to the privately administrated 'help-desk' containing nowt but a link to...
    ...?

As I said in my first post/complaint - it's like the subway train company in Japan that will bar a good customer from travelling for the crime of being a victim of abuse from their fellow passengers, and complaining about it - it's just not right.

5th of Dec, 2012

Okay so if you've skipped through this ('bloggish') complaint-thread to here then you find yourself at the post where I 'name and shame' some of the small minority of barefaced liars, genuinely sick perverts and moral cowards, who have 'interacted' with me over the past five years on IMDb's 'The Soapbox' (http://www.imdb.com/board/bd0000044/threads/) board.

Again I stress my belief in freedom of speech; I've never particularly bothered 'reporting abuse' when confronting these 'trolls', preferring to confront them with their own warped postings, which of course is the opposite of their intent in posting such slander about me and my father.

Remember, I have been informing IMDb-administration for years of the fact of a small minority of posters constantly reporting me when I've rarely breached IMDb's (subject to wide interpretation and unevenly applied) 'terms and conditions'.

As my previous post stressed - this 'issue' really came to a head when I obtained evidence that the site administration were colluding in this 'cyberbullying' - after 're-validating' my account I sent just one post to the help-desk, containing a link to The Daily Telegraph story about websites being legally obliged to 'identify trolls' and just that was enough to get my account 'de-validated' yet again.

They have seen the evidence which I have. Some sick sixty-year old woman who calls herself 'pinky' wrote in her profile a sick slanderous piece of prose entitled 'the drewlight zone' in which she claimed I'd been abused as a child by my father, she kept that prose in her profile for perhaps years, occasionally re-posting it randomly on the board, and kept repeated the same lie about my father from some time after he died in 2009 until this year 2012. Of course it ultimately and predictably transpired that her father was an alcoholic and a child abuser who she despised, but that's no excuse for her slander (there is no excuse). IMDb-administration have seen the evidence of this sick 'trolling' hence my righteous accusation to the IMDb-staff of enabling, colluding in and encouraging said irredeemably nasty 'trolling'-behavior. ('Troll' is a familiar piece of internet-terminology, however there are other words to describe the behavior of these posters on that message board towards me).

I would really like to initiate legal action against IMDb, seeing as they can't abide by the law, and allow 'cyberbullies' to continually 'troll', slander and false-report users on their site while sanctioning the 'victim' of said abuses, knowingly, blatantly immorally.

So here's a list of posters with a description of how they've acted towards me along with what they have written about themselves. I'm more-than happy to defend all of this in court, I would relish the opportunity.

Paul Barfoot (actual name - IMDb names are various)
    This charming young man once, in 2008, spammed a 'rape-taunt' over IMDb, including via private messages directly to me on both IMDB and on 'Facebook'. Feel free to ask him why. He set up his own private 'spin off' board entitled 'The Megaphone' to which a friend of mine gained access to. When I asked my friend to do a board-search to find out how many times I was mentioned on that board my friend came back with the answer "more than two thousand times" and then lent me their account so I could see for myself.
    So I discovered all of these posters that I'm mentioning here, and more, discussing 'how to deal with me' - one thread was all about how they could 'hack' my 'hotmail' account while elsewhere a poster named 'rent' was posting his copies of his complaints to the help-desk about me - accusing me of writing vile slander (see above post) - however Bob Lynch really did offer a poster naked pics of his kids (and the proof exists) - really a pathetic sight to behold, all of these self-deluded cowards and liars coming together to attack a total-internet-stranger on the word of Paul Barfoot, for presumably a sheep-like sense of belonging or something. I don't know, anyway feel free to inquire of Paul why he sent that 'rape-taunt' to me in 2008, and what did he really expect to come of it? Of course I would always 'win' any debate with him by telling him that (and I quote) "So Drew... When you were sexually assaulted by a man, did he enter your ### hole? Or was it just a straight fingering? Did you cry? Did you get his number?" - is the greatest thing he has ever written or will ever write. So how did he become such a sicko?

In Paul's real-life (as explained by himself in public on 'The Soapbox') he suffered from an abusive father, apparently (according to Paul) his mother spent the early years of his life moving house a lot to escape from being stalked by his father, who is a convicted armed robber and drug dealer (according to Paul). Paul apparently wants to be a 'youth counsellor' in the future which sounds suspicious given his proclivities and obvious issues. I wouldn't mind contacting his employer to discuss his current and past online activities, so let's hope his boss is sympathetic to the plight of nasty cowardly lying sickos such as Paul, who also once publicly claimed on 'The Soapbox' that when his obese girlfriend sat on his face for oral sex she nearly broke his jaw. Charming. He's been known to tell people in private that if they want to create 'drama' (on 'The Soapbox') then they should 'make a thread about drew's dead dad' (his words), youth counsellor? I don't think so.

Gameboy/Platonic caveman (anonymous liar)
    Formerly known as 'gameboy', he earned the nickname 'gayturd' when he decided to spread and repeat sick lies about my father on the board, he is popular with the other posters in this group despite the fact that he once boasted of having anal sex in a park with a mentally disabled fourteen year old. He is a pederast, he claimed he would "give anything to go back in time to have sex with that boy" when discussing a Roman boy-emperor, he claims to be about thirty, a Californian neo-nazi skinhead of Greek descent, but of course that's highly doubtful considering his anonymity, either way he's a proven sick liar and a self-admitted pederast (as well as being pretentious and stupid). Interesting how these people find each other isn't it?

Bob Lynch (actual name, weird self-created wikipedia-entry)
    This guy is a completely deranged sick freak, with a self-proclaimed 'stammer' no less. For years he would follow me around 'trolling', even going so far as to create a secret account called 'The Trollfinder General' to amuse him and his friends with his crazed gossip (check out the 'character assassination'-part at the top of his profile, that's how he deals with his sublimated guilt - he genuinely believes his innocent in all of this, which is dangerously deluded imho), all the while his friends Paul, 'Pinky' and 'gayturd' where spinning their sick lies about my then-recently departed dad. On 'The Megaphone' of course he was braver with his ire, laughingly telling his friends that he might pass my hotmail-email to spam mail companies (why? Ask him).

Of course he really screwed up when he publicly offered another poster naked pics of his kids for if she were 'nice' in return. He was joking (of course) but the question is what was he joking about (?) - actually he was making a nasty 'jibe' (his eventual description of his words) against a poster named 'Churchill-4' who had then-recently died. Bob actually posted on this poster's online-obituary (to his family) telling people he enjoyed his message board presence, yet here he was mere days later accusing 'Churchill-4' of posting child pornography whilst accidentally making a sick offer all of his own. Now his 'jibe' in late 2009 was never really the issue, what was was the fact that for months afterwards he denied he'd ever made any remark remotely like that, accusing me of lying for repeating his own words, while concurrently posters were spreading the sickest lies they could think of about my then-recently dead dad. So after months of his denials and counter accusations I provided him with a link to 'Boardreader.com' which of course proved what he'd written and highlighted the fact of his blatant dishonesty and creepish nastiness for everyone.

Bob's father lived until his 80's but (unfortunately for Bob - these are his own admissions btw) left his 'porn stash' to his brother, not the mentally disabled one mind. By his own words on the subject it's obvious Bob didn't care much for his father, although at one point he did seem to imply it was 'normal' for a man in his eighties to have a 'porn stash'. He's a sick nasty proven-liar and a weird freak, and apparently (again according to him) he posts his crap whilst working for the civil service! As a taxpayer I object to this. See you in court Bob!

'Pinky' (anonymous coward)
    This is the sick old woman whom I mentioned previously at the top of this particular post - why she keeps three accounts is any one's guess (for reporting away stuff she doesn't want to see maybe?) - I'm certain that IMDb could be legally compelled by to publish her IP address, as previously mentioned it was the mere private-help-desk linking of a 'Daily Telegraph' news story about identifying trolls that got my account disabled (is 'pinky' an administrator?), so obviously the site-administration, having definitely seen the evidence of the exact same kind of nasty 'trolling' as discussed in the newspapers, just want this 'issue' to go away. However as this thread shows, it ain't. In 2011 I managed to get 'pinky' to 'explain' why she wrote and kept a piece of vicious slander about myself and my then-recently departed father in her profile for re-posting on the board (?) - her answers were unbecoming of any moral rational human being to say the least. I have kept a copy of this 'dialogue', IMDb-administration have seen it (they claim to read every 'help-desk-contact'), so there's absolutely no excusing this and I believe IMDb know it too.

Now 'Pinky' herself (unsurprisingly) was abused by her alcoholic father, along with her sisters, all throughout her childhood (so she claims). Do we see a pattern emerging amongst these 'people' yet?

Next up 'Maebaebaebae' aka 'Kathy Jameson (Facebook name)
    Now this 'elderly woman', as well consistently being as part of 'Paul's gang' (cyberbullying no-lifers) and consequently joining in with all the slander, took it upon herself to follow me around calling me 'gay' as an insult (I'm not gay btw). This even eventually provoked the ire of certain homosexuals on the board who asked her to justify her taunting. She explained that as I'd been sexually assaulted by a gay man (sleep attacked, it happens, long amusing story) and hadn't reported it to the police then it must transpire that I am a 'homosexual in denial' and therefore the taunt of 'gay' is an acceptable one.

'Kathy' obviously didn't think this piece of troll-logic through very well, given that she has previously admitted to being born male and lived as a man until her early twenties in the early 1970's, when she then had her sex-change operation.

A post-operative transsexual calling someone 'gay' as an insult for being 'a homosexual in denial' (for not reporting a sex assault)? How rude, and hilariously ironic.

Jon Shields
    He's another sick freakish ### who was all over 'The Soapbox' and 'The Megaphone' making and joining in with sick rape jokes about my dead dad. He seems to have mostly stopped posting on that board now though, perhaps all the fun has gone out of it for him. Jon actually created a 'sock-puppet' that was his imaginary girlfriend 'gypsy rose lily', supposedly an east-European immigrant who lived in London while (he lives in Manchester), he dramatically 'killed-off' his sock-account a few weeks after I'd mentioned that my dad was dead, claiming she'd died due to complications during childbirth. He accidentally 'outed' his sock for what it was when he claimed that she'd died a year earlier than he had originally claimed, when making a dishonest claim that I'd been 'stalking' him since her death (in 2008? lolwut). Besides that little slip up there's the obvious fact that no reasonable person who'd actually lost a loved one would make such mirth as he did from another person's loss (whatever the justification), so another creepy internet 'troll' and moral coward he is then, part of the flock.

Laura Van der Werf (Facebook name)
    This horrible woman apparently got herself involved in 'trolling' me because I'd rejected her romantic overtures (!) - again another one guilty of joining in and encouraging the slander on 'The Megaphone' where she declared that I deserved to have my 'hotmail-account' hacked, for in her words 'trying to mess with Paul's and Adrian's careers' (which I'd never done, although nowadays I would be keen to speak to Mr. Barfoot's employers and as far as 'Adrian' goes - I told him to stop posting personal information from the hospital security desk where he worked and gave him 'fair warning' that he was breaching his employer's terms and conditions, and nothing more, but as it goes Adrian Neary (real name) eventually got himself fired from the Froedtert Hospital apparently because of fighting people he'd met on the internet (what a dick).
    Laura herself once memorably posted on 'The Soapbox' that she could see a woman getting beaten up outside her window, but rather than doing anything about it such as contacting the police she continued to post about it on the internet, presumably whilst stuffing her morbidly obese face.

Just for the sake of continuity I shall include...
    Jon Newman (real name)
    (I don't have his imdb account)
    As you can see this is Laura's fiance now, a real genius. Actually besides the odd "don't you call my girlfriend an obese lying ###" he hasn't been ### to me whatsoever. I list him here because of history on 'The Soapbox', where he chased pretty much every female poster on the board and was in-turn insulted and trolled by the likes of 'Paul Barfoot' and co. until Laura acquiesced to his romantic propositions as the desperately unloved and pitiful ogre-woman (she is obese) that she is.

Also for the sake of inclusiveness here's Adrian Neary
    He was known as 'Jester' on The Soapbox but disappeared after his legal troubles at his place of work, however many, including myself, believe him to be the tedious anonymous hater-poster named 'Tokyo'...
    ...another multiple-account user with obvious issues.

Then there's always 'Tony Murphy Lee' (IMDb-name, real name Tristan) and his boyfriend 'Rent' (real name Alan).
    I include TML in this list mainly because I can't find a link to his boyfriend Alan's previous profiles. If you've read all the posts on here (this thread on the complaints board) then you'll recognise Alan/Rent as the Soapbox/Megaphone-poster who posted his help-desk-contacts asking for me to be banned on 'The Megaphone' for sympathy. Alan also previously created a sock account called 'He_Who_Falls_Today' with which he followed me around the board posting stuff like "WAAAA DADDY COME BACK" at me (as boardreader.com can attest). Unsurprisingly (again) both Alan and Tristan were sexually abused as children and have posted (boasted?) about it in public on 'The Soapbox', Alan going so far as to tell a story of how he used to be a 'rent boy' and a how a man once inserted a firearm into his anus. Like, yeah, cool. It's worth noting Tristan's hilariously pretentious IMDb-profile too, where he calls out Michael Bay-fanboys. Aww Michael Bay must have raped his childhood too.

No list of 'Soapbox Trolls' would be complete without 'pagg/goodgirl'
    For years on The Soapbox' this poster was a young woman from the East Coast but eventually they became a gay man from Texas, quelle surprise, the quintessential 'Soapbox Troll', pagg is regularly de-validated and comes back with a new account, having created dozens of accounts already, 'pagg' will openly admit to lying about users on occasion and reporting them often. Another psycho.

Ivmeer (real name Amanda-something)
    This woman openly admitted to constantly reporting me, she is a crazed middle-aged (unfit) mom who actually contacted the daughter of the then-recently deceased poster 'Churchill-4' claiming to be a friend to try and get dirt on him, why did she hate him so? Because when 'Ivmeer' had posted about her baby not pooping for a week even though she'd been trying to remedy this by putting olive oil on his anus (I kid you not) 'Churchill-4' told her to take him to the hospital. Churchill's daughter at one point private messaged me to thank me for my words, and labelled Amanda a 'sick nasty lying troll'. 'Ivmeer' hates this fact. Incidentally she's a Jewish-convert by marriage, highly pretentious and blatantly immoral/stupid but in complete denial about it, which is fairly common with these posters I'm listing here.
    OutlawEnchantressClaus (current id)
    Another anonymous hater who can dish it out but not take it, very much part of the above-described pack/flock. She feels fine about joining in with the grossly insulting slander and cyberbullying but balks when reminded that she once posted about how much her b/f enjoys doing her 'doggy-style' which watching Monday Night Football (for attention). Another amoral idiot, she probably reports-abuse too.
    Senor (real name James Limbrey)
    I don't really have a problem with this guy too much apart from him being a part of the flock/pack, craving acceptence and all that. I list him here because I owe him thanks for having his facebook-friends set not-private and allowing me to access these IMDb Soapbox-posters profile for posting here. Thanks James! Incidentally he's a young hip homosexual Londoner who likes to post about how after a night out at 'Heaven' he sometimes wakes up in a stranger's bed with a sore behind and no recollection of getting there. He's currently training to be a commercial airline pilot. It sounds like a line from 'Idiocracy' but it's not.
    And just for the sake of pseudo-completeness, here's the current most-popular poster
    'A-very-cyberbully-xmas'
    Noted here because this 'obvious troll' anonymous-poster has stolen their writing/posting style wholesale from 'the nicest poster on IMDb', who used to post on the 'TDK' board a while ago for some time, except that poster wasn't a self-proclaimed 'cyberbully', or even anonymous.

There are plenty more semi-notable examples of the kinds of people that Col Needham and IMDb allow to dictate postings on their 'off-topic' discussion board, all practically as ugly as each other. As I say (repeatedly) I don't resent their ability to post whatever they post, I'm (very) against 'censorship', however the stalking, lying, cyberbullying and slander does warrant illumination (hence the length of this thread) and my 'complaint' regarding IMDb's administration of that board in particular is valid.

Col Needham and his administration staff knowingly enable the worst kinds of 'trolling' and crap, and not only do they do this but they also 'sanction' the 'victims' of said-'trolling' for merely calling the trolls and liars what they are. 'IMDb' encourages 'cyberbullying' (along with pedastry), fact.

They do it for money and a quiet life, however in not dealing with my 'issue' (of being constantly reported) they've opened themselves up to my more insidious accusation (Col Needham approves of cyberbullying and paedophilia) - one that I'm completely and obviously willing to defend in a court of law.

9th of Dec, 2012

The administration staff on that site are beyond incompetent, they're morally corrupt.

10th of Dec, 2012

Here are some more current 'for instances' from 'The Soapbox', I won't bother with 'screenshots' just (the usual) 'cut and paste'...
    ...again I stress that my 'issue' isn't the fact that these anonymous posters are allowed to post their self-deluded slander, but the fact that their hate-filled lies are accepted by the IMDb-staff as 'unchallengeable' (!) - as I've said (several times) before - I have been devalidated more than once for merely 're-validating' my account and posting to the site-administration via their private 'helpdesk'. I have been constantly reported by these lying posters who can't stand to see their lies highlighted and rebutted and (consequently) their characters shown up as lacking any trace of common rational morality.

'Platonic Caveman' (self-admitted pederast) wrote:

"I only railed against MaeBea because she started the fracas with accusations of child molestation. Who else did that here? Uh, Drew, right?"

~ I'm 'drew' (obviously), and that fact is (as many remember) 'gameboy ganymede' (as he was previously known) posted that he'd had 'park sex' with a fourteen year old boy whom suffered from mental health disabilities. I don't know if he actually did this in reality (obviously) but that's what he wrote, it may be his fantasy. A quick look at this poster's post-history will tell you all you need to know about his sexual proclivities, he is a self-admitted pederast - sexually attracted to barely-post-pubescent boys. He's also a proven malicious liar but hey, that's the internet and he's an anonymous boy-fancier who IMDb-admins grant the privilege of posting slander and perversity over the privilege of those who've been victimized by his lies, trolling and malicious-reporting.

This is 'pinky' - "Virileone is of the ilk of Yenta/Sapersteen/drew gordon, et al, beneath notice, and as with drew and yenta, et al, will be on permanent ignore."
    - the elderly woman who kept a vile piece of slander in her profile entitled 'the drewlight zone' for invariable re-posting on the board, which doesn't sound like 'ignoring' someone to me. Sick woman.

If you read that thread you will also notice a post from 'stammerman' aka Bob Lynch where he rails against 'werner' for 'questioning his honesty' (!)

Bob was proven to be a malicious and sick liar (perhaps they are actually in denial) when he repeatedly (over a period of several months) denied that he ever posted anything like an offer of naked pictures of his kids to a poster named 'Yenta', all the while ignoring the slander written about myself and my then-recently departed father, until the 'boardreader.com'-proof was placed in front of him and he had to find another way to delude himself that he is anything other than a craven and perverse malicious liar and nasty trolling ###.

The IMDb site-administration have been informed of these goings-on for years now.

Their only action has been to punish the victim (myself) by constantly devalidating my account(s) for merely daring to call lying trolls what they are.

Col Needham should be held responsible for the actions of his staff.

Col Needham is a sick nasty lying troll-enabler and a public pederasty-supporter.

Perhaps he sent some naked pictures of his kids to Bob Lynch and is now being blackmailed because of it.

Who knows?

• Wi
      17th of Dec, 2012

### be trippin'

19th of Dec, 2012

Indeed they be.

I wrote practically all of the above during my 'down-time' at my work, hence the grammar and construction is all over the place.

I think I made my point clear (eventually) though - on IMDb's 'off-topic' message board 'The Soapbox' there is a small band of less-than a dozen regulars who can dish it out but can't take it, they have themselves admitted to wantonly abusing the 'report-function' to remove posts they don't like seeing, particularly involving the trith of what has been posted previously, and the site administration collude in this blatant abuse even when they have seen the cyber-concrete evidence of who's abusing whom and how.

They don't like it up 'em!

20th of Dec, 2012

Today we have another thread all about yours truly.
    created by a a poster named 'aye lewis'.
    Again, ^ obvious issues, and none too bright with it.

Bob Lynch helpfully posted a link to this 'complaint board' thread on that IMDb-thread so there's a tiny chance they may actually read this.

Aye Lewis responded to his reading of this thread with (and I quote)

"I always knew he was a bit crazy, but he's bloomed into total fruit loop in the last year.

It's all so unimportant, yet he fixates like know other.

I LOL'd hard at the "testifying in court" the info he is brain-sharting into that page.

"Your honour, Paul Barfoot said blah blah blah...plus he said it on Facebook"

[[laugh]]

I can really see the magistrate giving it his entire rivited attention.

What's funniest is he accuses the founder of a website of enabling pedos and then wonders why his accounts get shtcanned [[laugh]]

[[love4]] Drew "

~ now there's the obvious logical flaw there - I didn't create this thread until after I'd been 'banned' (from posting merely as myself, unanonymously) - then again there's the super-obvious fact that 'Aye Lewis' is ### about a poster who is (due to the reportoholics and the administration) unable to respond to those comments, on that board.

What a blatant coward.

Underneath that is a comment from a poster called 'werner' whom I've never spoken to but seems to have some opinions on the matter, he writes (and I quote)...

"Imdb took the following actions against him:

They deleted all his posts.
    They blocked him permanently from ever posting on imdb ever again.
    He has a lifetime ban, he is banned forever.
    If there is suspicion he is back under another name, that account will be immediately blocked from posting. "

- weird thing to write, right? Particularly as I still post on IMDb from the same IP addresses that I've used previously.

So, besides the examples (open to selective misinterpretation) I've given above, we have an unintelligent (remember he claims I got banned for making this thread you're reading now) coward (who posts about people who can't post back - why don't you post on here 'aye'?) then we have another lie that I'm permanently banned from IMDb. Nonsense, I can still use my 'devalidated' accounts for contacting the helpdesk, which I have...
    ...no logic to this ### whatsoever, why should I be 'blocked' for merely publicly reminding people of the sad facts of posters such as Bob Lynch, Paul Barfoot and 'pinky's actual words they themselves have posted?

If "
    It's all so unimportant, yet he fixates like know other" why is 'aye lewis' making a thread about me months after I've posted? He's a fat hypocritical Australian coward, plainly.

I always knew 'aye lewis' was a fat ugly stupid cowardly nerd, but unlike his comment, I can back mine up with evidence.

Pathetic trolls and the moral cowards that enable them (Col Needham).

I could never imagine what it must be like to be so weak.

Perhaps that's my problem.

Thankyou, Drew. Thankyou for the hilarity. *clap clap clap*

You never fail to disappoint and this time I think you have bested all your previous efforts lol

Merry Xmas, mate. Tis' the season to be jolly after all :-)

20th of Dec, 2012

Happy trolls you fat troll!

:D

20th of Dec, 2012

That doesn't really make any sense, Drew.

And I'm not fat :-)

20th of Dec, 2012

That doesn't really make sense, Drew.

And I'm not fat :-)

20th of Dec, 2012

Huh..it posted it twice. Weird lol

20th of Dec, 2012

I'm replying. I think the thread is a wonderful insight into a troubled mind. Somebody studying psychiatry could write a thesis with the heavily layered and intricate psychosis on display in this thread.

Its fascinating...

21st of Dec, 2012

Adam 'Aye' Lewis, unfriended from my Facebook after less than a day, for boring trolling (and probable stalking).

Didn't you follow the point I made after your first post about me on IMDb yesterday where you inferred that I'd made this thread here, accusing Col Needham of 'enabling paedophilia (etc.)' and then I wonder why I get 'banned'?

Did you enjoy the screenshot I posted of the cyber-vandalism of 'Yoyoofloco'/Wooten York's online obituary, by one of his many mad butthurt Soapbox-haters?

You are fat, a self-promoting 'troll' (just look at your post-history), who tells lies for attention and 'lulz'.

Boring. Be actually funny (like 'a very cyberbully xmas' is) or grow up.

Sad 'troll'.