IMC Financial/Save From Foreclosure / Refund

1 Clearwater, FL, United States

we were in chapter 13 and were fixing to recieve a foreclosure on our home only took them seconds to take $999.99 from my bank account . well they claimed they were able to help us, but we had to keep mcalling them and having to check on our status, well we finally decided to file chapter 7, because we were worried never heard anything had to call them and they said since we filled chapter7 they couldn't help us. They said we could fax a written statement declaring a refund and they would send the money back I did fax them they said they never recieved it which is bull, so we faxed again got a confirmation number again! We have left messages no ones retyurned our call. I faxed again with threat to sue for fraud and theft and still haven't heard anything yet, so I am going to persue this matter with my lawyer I WANT MY MONEY BACK THAT IS ALOT OF MONEY! These people are not liggett and scam artist do not use IMC Financial from Clearwater, FL. unless you want to get scammed. I BETTER BGET MY MONEY BACK OR I WILL CONTACT NEWS STATIONS!
Donna Northern