IMax Bankcard / fraud!

I never set up a merchant account nor ever used one and have been charged for 9 months 49.95 and just finally saw this being taken out of my account. I never signed anything nor has this account ever been activated yet they continually charge my bank account monthly. I tried to cancel and get a refund yet they will not refund and the people answering the phone are rude and not helpful. I will be going to the police and filing a report. Hopefully these crooks will be shut down!!

Sa

Comments

• Jk
      6th of May, 2010

I think I'm dealing with I MAX Bankcard now. However they sent paperwork for merchant services under the name Aurum Bankcard. Aurum Bankcard does have a website but no address or phone number appears on it so checking it out with the BBB is impossible. The caller ID on my phone calls from them says IMax Bankcard. I gave them (Aurum) all of my personal info to set up a merchant account. I never received the terminal and now I'm getting the run around. They want me to fax them a copy of my driver's license to insure that my signature on the documents is valid. I'm SO glad I checked it out first. Now I have to worry about them having so much of my information! BEWARE!