Imagine Credit Card / Bad Customer Service

1 Middletown, OH, United States

I sent them this letter with no response!

I have been fighting with your company for months about automatic payments. I lost my debit card about 6 months ago and called your company the next day and told them. I got a new card 5 days later. I called you guys and gave you the new account information and was told it was entered and taken care of. I kept getting called about missed payments. I gave information again because you guys were billing old account. I would make arrangements to make payment and told problem taken care of. I did not get billed on my new account at all. Late fees and over limit fees kept piling up and I could not get any help from your office. I got a loan to catch up this account so I dont lose my card. I called to make sure payment was received and I was told it was but the account has been closed. I gave you guys the account information at least 6 times and feel I am being punished for bad customer service. I was always told everything is fine and payments would come out automatically. I was told when I got this account that is was worry free because with automatic payments you would never be late. I guess your company told me wrong.

Darrell