Imagination.WS TheBestWebDesigners.org / False Advertising Review Charts

CA, United States Review updated:

Imagination.WS is the old THEOUS and SOPHEA. They rip me off a old web design and their employees are extremely underpaid. I called and called and they told me they can't help me. They charged me $3000 and told me everything was included. And soon after they told me this was not included and that was not included. I also did some research and found out that this company uses their own review chart to advertise their own companies. How deceptive is that
Gr

Comments

An
  1st of Jan, 2008
The challenge with the web development industry is there is no association to "disbar" unethical providers. Many of them operate almost anonymously and from many different "virtual offices".

As a seasoned technology executive, bucking the industry SOP of avoiding any overhead, I founded a real, bricks and mortar web services company called United WebWorks, Inc. (unitedwebworks.com) We have hundreds and hundred of satisfied clients and googling us will not result in 5 complaints on page one as it does for these folks. In fact, you will not find one on any page. We are listed in the yellow pages, in our domain reg information, we are trustworthy and accountable for all we do. It would be my pleasure to serve anyone who wants a very affordable, one of a kind gorgeous, website for their small business. We understand your needs and challenges because we are a small business too.
Ch
  7th of Feb, 2008
I was a victim of these deceitful liars.
There scam cost me, more than they stole, due to the nature
of what I employed them to do, since they failed, it has cost me time and more money to finish, however, for Imagination.ws not finishing my website product, it has cost me millions of dollars estimated in revenue and now has cost me further delay in launching this site.
Each of Imagination.ws parties involved in this scam should be extremely ashamed of themselves for their deeds/actions.
With their talents they could of provided the jobs employed to them and lived up to their slogan(sm), unfortunately, these type of people are out their to deceive. So Be Aware!
I will now only pay web-designers in installments or in full when the job is complete.
Fr
  12th of Mar, 2008
I, unfortunately, was yet another victim of these swindling so called "Biggest web design company on planet earth"! They copy their work, they made me do most of the designing myself, submit it and all they did was copy and paste. I did the majority of the research and they claim that "anything you can imagine, we can design". That is nothing but a bunch of B.S. considering none of the employees that answer the phone know anything about it and do nothing but give me the run around stating someone who is "in charge of your project" will call you back regarding that question. Four lengthy and frustrating months later and, not to mention, $3000.00 charged on my credit card, there is no complete website, no responses regarding the status, no phone calls back, no updates. They will not refund any of my money and when I threatened to sue, they just simply and calmly said "See you in court"! Beware of this company, I have read that they change their aliases and do their scams all over again. DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THEM! MAY THEY ROT IN HELL FOR ALL OF THE FINANCIAL STRUGGLE, STRESS AND FRAUD THAT THEY HAVE CAUSED TO SO MANY VICTIMS!!!!
Br
  14th of Mar, 2008
I am trying to find a credible web designer who can help me advertise my business that I run. I don't wish to be a victim like the previous bloggers. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'd like to make my company more marketable.