Imaginationspecials.com / Imagination.vg / thetop10webdesigners.net / Fraud Review Chart / Lack of Service / Outsources Work / Unresponsive

1 Alhambra, CA, United States Review updated:

Top 10 Best Website Designers - SCAMS EXPOSED

Be cautius and avoid Imaginationspecials.com . Not only are their work stolen, but they use and create their own review chart http://www.thetop10webdesigners.net/webdesign.htm to promote their service. We purchased a website offered by Mark. He claimed he was the owner of the company and that even though the work would normally be 8000, he has multitasking employees that can do the work and finalized it in a few months and I would be charged only $2500. Instead, this company provided TERRIBLE service.

They did not understand English and later I found out my work was outsourced to rentacoder for less than $300. I called and tried to requet a refund, but their number is no longer in service. I called their *new* number and website and was told they would issue me a refund. I waited 2 months and still nothing. I plan on bringing a class action lawsuit against this company.

Beware of Imaginationspecials.com, they will constantly change their domain names and create their own review charts to fool people like myself in purchasing their services. Do not be the next victim. Avoid them at all cost. They will try everything they can and do all the talking. They are smooth talkers, but they will take your money. For a better choice in web designing choose www.heritagewebdesign.com or 123triad.com/ or get people to bid on your project from sites like elance, guru.com, etc.

Ba

Comments

• Te
      29th of Apr, 2008

If you do not like our service we will issue you a refund. Please contact me directly at vicepresident@imaginationspecials.com I will take care of your situation. We have hundreds of happy customers and I will do everything I can to help you. Contact me directly for a refund. Thank you.

• Te
      29th of Apr, 2008

Barry i tried looking for your account but I could not find it. If you are a real customer of ours please contact me and I will issue a refund if you have not received it yet. Send me a telephone number to get a hold of you so i can contact you directly and get things settled immediately. vicepresident@imaginationspecials.com

• Gu
      26th of Nov, 2012

Agree guru is a scam..beware..