Imagination.io / Web design scam

Imagination.io is incredibly deceitful and is fundamentally scamming their customers like myself for money by utilizing their own review chart for fooling customers they are number one and by hiring coders and programmers from rentacoder and elance.com and guru.com for a couple of dollars and forcing you the customer to pay several thousands via check only until realizing that you've been ripped off because of the lack of communication with these people with no recourse on your end. Don't go with this company as you will lose your money and waste your time.

Comments

• Pa
    Imagination.io - Imagination.IO is a big scam web design company
    www.imagination.io

Imagination.IO is actually a big scam company. They are the creators of their own review site. They over promise and under deliver. Initially, when you talk to their bogus sales person they will promise everything to you and they will do everything they can to get you to buy. Then once you mail a check in that is when they get you. You will have very little recourse to get your money back and you will regret you made the purchase in the first place. Their artwork is all stolen and they create fake videos online so they can hide their REAL reviews.

7th of Jul, 2008

We design all of our own arkwork and all the videos are made by us. We never steal anything. The review charts are made by our affiliates to promote our products. There are thousands of LARGE companies promoting products through review charts like

Advertising through review chart is very comment. Most affiliates advertise through review charts so that you can see a full comparison of features.

If you are a real customer please post your real name so we can find your account and solve your problem. My name is Ted Roberts, I am the vice president at Imagination and I would be happy to solve any problems you may have. Please email me with your telephone number so I can contact you myself and solve any problems you may have you can reach me at vicepresident@imaginationspecials.com

7th of Jul, 2008

Every company has refunds, even Costco one of the biggest company out there has refunds and upset customers. It is impossible to please every customers. However we will always go out of our way to please every customer.

We have implemented a new refund policy to try and solve your problem. If we have not already solved your problem please contact me directly so I can fix it. If you are afraid to give me your real name please find a way to contact me anonymously but I need to be able to mail your check back if you are not satisfied with our work.

Once again, any customer that has any issue feel free to contact me directly at any time if your web design project is not moving fast enough. We finish hundreds of projects on a monthly basis and you can go here to see live reviews http://www.iloveimaginations.com/ These are reviews written by REAL customers of projects that we have just finished.

• Im
      8th of Jul, 2008
    Imagination.io - Disappointing web design service & deceptive advertising
    www.imagination.io

Just do research on imagination web design like imagination.vg and their own web design services online and you will realize that they are in fact a big scam company. They promote their web design service as being number one, but they actually own the review chart. They make you pay by check. But why? So you can't file a chargeback or complaint afterwards since with credit card you have additional protection. They claim they go out of their way to please the customer, instead they go out of their way to try to get the customer to pay in separate checks which they cash all at once so they can steal your money.

Being a past victim of their web design services, you will regret going with them. If you want to save time and money just do what they do and get your own employee from their source - rentacoder.com and guru.com. You will save the headache and the pain you will get afterwards. Never trust any review site online.

8th of Jul, 2008

This is not a real complaint. If you have a problem with your project please contact me so I can fix it. You are complaining about the way we advertise our product and how we get our projects done. As we have explained to you before we advertise through affiliates. There are thousands of companies that advertise through affiliates. Affiliates advertise using review charts. The review charts are not own by us. It is own by our affiliates. The reason most affiliates advertise through review chart is so customers can get a full comparison of features. So customers can easily see all the different companies that are selling the service and decide for themselves. If I was looking for a product I would also look for review charts and make my own judgement. As I explain to you before, there are lots of LARGE companies using affiliates such as:

STARLOGIC

HOSTMONSTER

GLOBAT

BLUEHOST

The reason these companies use review charts is because lots of customers find them useful. You can see a full comparison of features. If you have an actual complaint about your project please contact me so I can fix it. I have received no emails from you, all you do is complain about the way we advertise our business. If you don't like our service we will be glad to refund you.

Contact me at vicepresident@imaginationspecials.com if you have a problem with your project. If your project is behind in anyway and you want it finished, I will personally program or design it myself and get it finished in a week and a half. I am here to help in anyway I can. I offered a refund and I offered to program the site myself let me know what else I can do.

10th of Jul, 2008
    Imagination.io - Imagination.io ripped me off and they will do the same to you
    Alhambra
    www.imagination.io

I am at a loss for words to describe my extremely horrible experience with Imagination Web Design Services. Imagination.io claims they are number one on their review chart. NOT!!!. Once they take your $2500 forget it. For $2500, I get a pathetic website which I can create myself in just a few hours. I mailed them information with pictures, etc hoping they can do something creative for my site. Instead, I keep getting switched web designers three times. Each and every time they do not speak any English. The only person who speaks English is the sales guy who is obviously American and the owner of the scam corporation. I finally found another web design to build my website and I am still awaiting for my refund which they make false promises for. The company continues to steal my money with my $40+ website hosting plan. BEWARE. They will take your hard earned money and then treat you like a bum on the street.

10th of Jul, 2008

This is not a real complaint. We have no customer name "Janelle" You keep posting fake complaints. We have responded to you before. If you are a real customer and you don't like our service we will be glad to refund you and if you have not received your refund yet contact me personally and I will make sure a refund is sent out to you asap. If you don't like the design we sent you, we will assign you our best designer the one that made our own site. If your programming is not done on time I will personally program your web site myself and finish it in less then 2 weeks. So to repeat if you don't like the design, we will get our best designer to design your site the one that did ours and if you want I will personally program your web site.

Please stop posting fake complaints with fake names. If you have a real problem contact me so we can fix it. You keep complaining about how we advertise on a review chart. As we have explained to you before over and over again we advertise through affiliates. There are thousands of companies that advertise through affiliates. Affiliates advertise using review charts. The review charts are not own by us. It is own by our affiliates. The reason most affiliates advertise through review chart is so customers can get a full comparison of features. So customers can easily see all the different companies that are selling the service and decide for themselves. If I was looking for a product I would also look for review charts and make my own judgment. As I explain to you before, there are lots of LARGE companies using affiliates such as:

STARLOGIC

HOSTMONSTER

GLOBAT

BLUEHOST

• Le
    Imagination.io - Worst nightmare for web design
    www.imagination.io

After searching for the perfect web design company to go to I fell to the prey of Imagination.IO. This is by far the rest company I have ever dealt with in my life. The salesguy there speaks good English, but everyone else there is outsourced from a third world country. They couldn't understand a single thing I said. I sent in my info for my website, but they barely even understood what I wanted to do. I was also told by the employees that their salary is being underpaid and they also have to fight to get their money. Avoid this company at all cost. I am still awaiting my refund which they promised me three weeks ago. I am filing with the BBB and Internet Scam Department for their crimes committed.

16th of Jul, 2008

My name is Ted Roberts. I am the vice president. You keep posting the same complaint over and over again. Everytime you post a complaint you use a fake name. If you are a real customer then post a real name so we can solve your problem.

We have several offices, most of our work is done in sacramento. We have lots of designers and programmers in Sacramento. We do have a call center in the Philippines just like Sprint, and Citibank to help handle the phones and excess projects when we are overloaded. We are actually in the same building as Sprint and Citibank. If you only want to work with US people, I will assign a US designer. We have lots of US designers and programmers.

We do not have a client name Les. Please contact me by email at vicepresident@imaginationspecials.com I will give you my personal cell phone and you can call me anytime you want. If your refund has not been sent yet I will make sure that you get your refund. Email me so I can give you my personal cell phone and get what what you want.

16th of Jul, 2008

We issue refunds through Bank of America Bill Pay, so that does take time to receive. But if we already told you that you will receive a refund please be patient and wait for Bank of America to send it out to you.

If you have other issues please send me an email and I will give you my personal cell phone to call. Email at vicepresident@imaginationspecials.com

• La
      25th of Jul, 2008
    Imagination.io - Disgusting service, poor management, they kept ignoring me after I paid
    Los Angeles
    imagination.io

AVOID Imagination.io company at all costs. Do a web search on Imagination.VG and Sophea and see for yourself. My experience was a nightmare. The companies customer service was the worst. Not only did they not respond to phone calls, but their people speak very little English. All original emails from the were difficult to understand and defaming. Heed this warning and check the BBB. These people run a scandalous business.