Imagination Web Design / Scam company

1 CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-568-9784

I have been personally ripped off by this company. I got tricked by their own review site when they said they were the best, but they are NOT. I paid this company over $5000 to have my website designed and I just realized they outsourced my work to some person on rentacoder that lives hundreds of miles away for a couple hundred dollars. They LIE to me and said they were based in the US. You cannot trust Imagination.VG, they are the biggest criminals I have seen and I still do not have my website yet.

Beware of Imagination. They are always coming up with new names and they are utilizing their own review charts to promote their products. Also, they are writing fake reviews online. Avoid them at all cost, you will regret it at the end. I don't usually like to write reviews online, but this company has scammed me and lots of others and it is getting my angry and I can't do anything because I paid by check.

Jo

Comments

• Te
      12th of Jun, 2008

We have been having a few competitors post bad comments for their own benefits.

If you are a real customer please contact me personally at vicepresident@imaginationspecials.com and I will do everything I can to help you. Do not work with anyone else. Work with me directly. My name is Ted Roberts and I am the vice president. I will do everything I can to help. Please email me your telephone number so I can contact you to fix any problem you may have thanks.