Imagination Web Design / Imagination Web Design

1 CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-568-9784

I paid Imagination Web Design aka Imagination.VG and Sophea Web Design aka Infinology $2500 to create a new website for my business. They created their own review chart - http://thetop10webdesigners.net/webdesign.htm, but at that time I did not know so I thought they were in the top 5%. NOT!!. Once they have your money, forget it. For $2500, I get a site that I can create with FrontPage, but it took them over three months to deliver my site and complete lack of communication from their end. I even saw my project posted on Rentacoder.com which was a big disappointment. Regrettbly, I paid by check which is the first mistake. Never pay by check, always pay by credit card so you can file a chargeback if they fail to deliver service. I am in the process of filing a suit against Global Payment center Inc (Supposely their parent company) along with all of their other mini fake companies. I finally got my site up with a help from a friend that took just two weeks.

Comments

• Te
      28th of May, 2008

We have been having a few competitors post bad comments for their own benefits.

If you are a real customer please contact me personally at vicepresident@imaginationspecials.com and I will do everything I can to help you. Do not work with anyone else. Work with me directly. My name is Ted Roberts and I am the vice president. I will do everything I can to help. Please email me your telephone number so I can contact you to fix any problem you may have thanks.

• Te
      12th of Jun, 2008

This is not a real customer. They have used a fake name to post the complaint above. We have tried contacting them and it is not a real customer. This is a competitor posting bad comments for their own benefits.

problem you may have thanks. If you do not contact me I cannot help you, so please contact so i can fix any problems you may have.

• Ir
      8th of Oct, 2008

No, I believe that is a real customer, because I have the same problem. It has been almost 2 months and they keep showing me a website that looks like a template and copy and pasted words. It looks terrible. I will be contacting you. Let's see if you are more of a help than your employees.

16th of Oct, 2008

I have been working with them for 10 months and still have no working website. Do not use them. I have transcribed all of my communciation that I have had with them. If you are looking to use them I will be happy to share my experience before you make your decision. It has not been pleasant.

4th of Nov, 2008

If you are the company in California, you are absolutely horrible. I paid for my website...had to send three separate checks to get your companyin July to work on this. It is now November and I still don't have a website.

I have been trying to log on to the site, and am now unable. Says certificate has expired.

I have asked everyone I have talked with to please refund my money and no one does one thing.

I am just a little business wanting a little website and got talked into your company by a smooth salesman.

Maggie Beesley

• De
      14th of Nov, 2008

Very shady company. Its been about a month and I am still waiting for my homepage!! I just canceled service with them. Very very bad comminucation system they have there with the message board, designers are in Sacramento, CA and their customer support is in the Phillipines!! Currently filed a charge back on my card. I do not recommend!!

• Gw
      16th of Nov, 2008

Contracted with this company to design a website in January, was told it would take 2 months and still had nothing by June. Communication is terrible, they give you nothing but excuses and lies. Their customer service reps all speak in broken English. You can never understand them and always feel you're talking to someone whose working overseas in some sweat shop. After months of having nothing to show for and threatening to take legal action against them, they sent me a waiver for settlement. I signed and sent it back and of course they didn't honor it. I decided rather than waste any more of my energy on them to cut my losses and just write it off as a business expense. Beware this company is a complete fraud!

• Ji
      6th of Jan, 2009

This is a total scam. I feel like a fool trusting a company I found on line. They are impossible to deal with and every time you call the person you spoke with is no longer there. I was promised a design in 2-4 weeks and got nothing but aggravation in 2 months. Fortunately I charged it on a credit card and put it in dispute with my credit card. They also said they were setting me up with a Yahoo account and there would be a $65 a month Yahoo charge, which keeps coming through as Global PC. I called Yahoo and they have no record of the account or any type of plan for that monthly fee.

• Ho
      19th of Mar, 2009

I too am a victim of this company!!! I paid my 2500.00 and now I cant even locate them on the internet at all. The contact numbers DONT work, they don't answer. I believe they may have filed bankruptcy or something. I would like to be included in the law suit against their supposed parent company Global PC or whatever it is. I am outraged and I feel there should be some type of oversight on these internet businesses. This type of fraud will make it difficult for "real" businesses to be trusted via the internet. Oh by the way, I never even got a full home page! Hope

• To
      12th of Apr, 2009

My wife and I own a sart-up stone company. We stupidly paid in advance more than 1 year ago We do no even have a home page NOW. We have been through a dozen different "designers" and "consultants" - they cannot spell, they do not speak good English. It is clear that the telephone call to the 213 area code is simply a conduit to a backroom in China. We are utterly dissatisfied and angered at this fraud of a company. Now I cannot even get access to the workpage for my account. I believe they closed shop and abandoned everyone whose money they have taken. If Mr. Roberts is sincere and still in business then he will call me at the number his company has on file. Our company is Erice Imports and you may also look at our other company's website www.spahnhouse.com
    and contact us that way. I hold out absolutely no hope. Tom.

• Ka
      23rd of Apr, 2009

We also were a victim to the scam as well. My husband and I just barely got our site up and running before Imagination went out of business. We have been receiving emails from Jyra Kline that we were dealing with at Imagination asking for money to bail out Nicky Carter in which we are guessing was an associate of hers from Imagination. When we didn't help mysteriously our website is no longer working. We are assuming she hacked into our site to jepordize our business. Please beware that this could happen to you as well. All of the issues that everyone as experienced with this company we exerienced as well. I want to see these people go to jail for fraud. We are out our money and our website.