Imagination Web Design / FRAUD

Phone: 213-341-1868, 213-840-8776, 866-568-9784, 626-232-0543

IMAGINATION WEB DESIGN AND ALL ASSOCIATES CONNED ME INTO BELIVING THATH THEY WOULD DESIGN A WEB PAGE FOR ME. INTIALLY THEY WERE ON CUE UNTIL THEY JUST STOPPED ALL COMMUNICATION. THEY DISABLED MY CONTROL PANEL AND DID NOT FINISH THE PAGE, THEY TOOK OVER $2, 000.00 FROM ME AND DID NOT DELIVER AT ALL. I SINCERELY HOPE THAT THEY GET BUSTED AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM GOES TO JAIL. THEY ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE AND ARE ALSO COMMITING IDENTITY FRAUD. THEY ASK FOR ALL YOUR INFO AND DO NOT DO ANYTHING THAT THEY SAY THEY ARE GING TO DO.

PLEASE REPOST THIS SO ALL CONSUMERS CAN BE AWARE OF THE IMAGINATION WEB DESIGN FRAUD!!!

More Imagination Web Design Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ve
      10th of Mar, 2009

THEIFS

• Fr
      10th of Mar, 2009

I have set up an email account fraudcontrol@ymail.com. If you have been scammed and lied to like me, send me an email so we can exchange information on what we can do. If there are enough people out there that have been scammed, I am sure we can go after these people...

• Al
      14th of Mar, 2009

I got robbed also. Now the site says they filled for bancruptcy. I think all the people who dont have there sites finished need to figure out how to get their money back. If they did file for chapter 11 we should be able to file for a debt collection getting something back is better then nothing

Daniel

• Fr
      17th of Mar, 2009

Send me emails - I set the account up strictly for this situation, I would love to help put something together, from what Randy told me, an employee there, Max Lun was the owner and he bascially took off. I have phone numbers and listsing of INTERNIC stuff - who registered the domain names etc. Lets try to get something rolling. people if you are out there and were robbed like I was, let me know fraudcontol@ymail.com. Lets at least make this difficult on them. They told me they would have everything done on the 10th!!! how convenient!!!

Does anyone know the financial company that christina works for? She was part of this as well... Lets try to pool our info...

Then there is Chloe and Judy...

• Ho
      23rd of Mar, 2009

Guys, you are all right. I was scammed by this company worth $10000 and I only got $2500 for my company website. According to my research, by the name Max Lun which is the same person who owned and operated sophea, infinology, theous and then imagination. Just Google it.

Check this out:

/URL removed/

Howard

• Da
      14th of May, 2009

Guys, i got something interesting, that the person Randy was a partner not only he 's brother or something of Max ... i got opportunity to chat with them everyone was giving different answers but these came often ... but yet to confirm

Danny