Imaginare / Telemarketing FRAUD

1 Boston, MA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866 518 3294

I signed a contract for 50 guaranteed appointments. I supplied 4 lists of qualified leads. Christina High aka Christina Russell aka Christna Ang (who's telephone number is [protected]) was my project manager (and supposedly company president). ABT / Touch Call/ et al supplied me with bogus leads and falsified update documents. When I asked for a refund she refused.

Michelle Hill (ABT office manager) falsely accused me of making threats when I called to inform her that I know of the fraud her company was perpetrating. She also refused to put me through to David Andre, now using his middle name as his last name (David Thomas) to try to avoid people and (evidently) lawsuits.

These people are slime, defrauding people and not providing contracted services. I worked with them for weeks trying to get results and only got falsifications, the run-around, avoidance, denials of wrongdoing, attempts to make me a villain (nice try Michelle) to cover up their fraudulent activities, and I am still out my money.

Let's put them out of business & in jail! I'm going for it, join me by calling me at [protected].

Comments

• Re
      6th of Feb, 2009

oh grow up
    if your biz sucks bad enough to have to pay for leads find another line of work

• Re
      6th of Feb, 2009

oh grow up
    if your biz is so bad you have to pay for leads its time to try another line of work other than litigation

• So
      30th of Oct, 2009

Dont Bash others when theses guys are really scammers