IMAGE PLUS / BAD SURGERY

1 2633 W.HORIZON RIDGE SUITE100Henderson, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 702/492-6989

I GOT SURGERY LAST YEAR, AND AT FIRST AFTER THE SURGERY I SAW ONE OF MY BUBS BIGER THAN THE OTHER ALSO THE INPLANT WAS IN THE WRONG PLACE, I KEEPT TELLING THE DOCTOR AND AT THE DOCTOR'S NURSE AND SHE JUST KEEP TELLING ME TO WEAR THE ELASTIC STRIP BAND OVER MY WAIST AND I TOLD THEM SINCE THE BEGINING THAT I WAS FELLING HEAVY ON THE LEFT SIDE AND THE DOCTOR DIDN'T WANTED TO ADMITED ON THE TIME THEY PROMISED ME THAT THE SILICONE WAS GOING TO DROP AFTE A YEAR, BUT AT MY LAST APPOINTMENT I TOLD THEM THAT I WAS STILL HAVING PROBLEMS AND THE DOCTOR TOLD ME THAT HE WILL CHARGE ME MORE MONYE TO FIXED. I WAS SCARED THAT HE WANT TO DO SOME THING WITH ME SO I DESIRED TO STAY LIKE THIS UNTIL I SAVE MORE MONEY AND GO WITH OTHER DOCTOR AND GET FIXED.
THIS IS RIDICULES BECAUSE I SAVE A LOT MONEY TO DO THIS AND NOW I'M WORST.

Er

Comments

18th of Feb, 2010

My heart goes out to you and all the victims of botched surgeries. There are people that have extreme botched surgeries on the face that cannot be fix. A friend of mine had eyelid surgery and the doctor that did it clearly do not have the proper skills and experiences to do asian eyelids. He cut her up all over the place. To the side of each her eyes, there are many noticeable scars and it looks like a map. He made a cut between her eyebrow and eyelids and stitched it up, then he stitched her eyelid creaes to her eyebrow and then to part of her forehead. It is difficult to described unless you see it. The stitches where done from nearly outside of her inner eye area to the sides of her eyes (close to her hairline) and there are horrible surgical scars on the side of her forehead. From the her side profile, she have the super pucker look. It is horrible. There is obvious and noticeable surgical scars and dents all over the top part of her face. Right now this evil dotor is trying to lurre more unsuspected asian patients to his office. This Dr. Richard A. Weiss of Newport Beach, CA really have no shame... He took my friend's hard earn money and used her face to practice on and ruined her face severely. My friend's eye is super pucker looking. He did this to her at age of 27. I wonder how he sleep at night commiting such crime!!! His ego is extremely big and he will take your money and when he botched it, he will just not take responsibility. Thank God there is the internet and complaint board where victims or friends of victims can post their horror story of bad doctors. This doctor is bad and he didn't even listen or write down anything my friend went to him for. He did what he wanted to her face. He wasn't even conservative with how much skin he took out despite the fact that he was told she had dry eyes. Please don't become a victim of Dr. Richard A. Wesis of Newport Beach, CA. Back then, no one knows as much as nowadays about comestic plastic surgeries. Eyelids surgery is described in brochures' at doctor's office as a relative safe, painless, & thin hairline scars hidden in the creases of the eyelids), but no one in their worst nightmare can image the extreme horrible damages that this greedy doctor can do to people.