Image Incentives / Smart Advertising Solutions / cold calls /false claim I signed up with their Co.

1 3015 S. 48th St STE 101B/103Tempe, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 480-588-0703

This company calling themselves Image Incentives is actually a program of Smart Advertising Solutions that is in the process of changing their name to Image Incentives, claims we signed up for something with their company. The REAL truth is they bought peoples info from a broker list that Cutting Edge Media Inc. / True Wealth Magazine in PA is selling to telemarketers and unscrupulous companies that most people are on the DNC listed phone numbers, work numbers as well as cell phone numbers. Now their claiming that it's not their fault they bought peoples info from a broker list, then why say we signed up for something with your company when we actually didn't? They have cold called hundreds of people with the number [protected] that their employees leave on DNC listed home phones, work numbers and cell phones going back to 2006 using the business name Image Incentives. Just enter the number on the websearch and you will see several websites that have numerous people being cold called, but their claiming to the Arizona BBB that we're lying about them cold calling because they leave their name/number and suppossed business name Image Incentives. Smart Advertising Solutions has had a postcard fraud with the Arizona Attorney Generals Office and paid $250, 000.00 to clear their name but seems like their back to their old ways by claiming we signed up for info from their company but actually bought peoples info. They also claim that they are a new business, new owners and new employees which is another false statement from their registration with the Secretary of State AZ, but are not registered with the City they operate in, City Hall of Tempe AZ and AZ Attorney Generals Office cannot find any such business name Image Incentives because they just registered with the Sect. of State AZ after using this name for years. They also claim to have O complaints with the Sect. of State AZ and the AZBBB which is true because they just registered and are not on the AZBBB as Image Incentives but as Smart Advertising Solutions so nobody could find them to file complaints. Check out [redacted]s under Smart Advertising Solutions / Image Incentives and you will see all the complaints and conflicting responses by a senior account mgr. about who they really are, but says to call them and they will tell you what kind of company they are which is like calling a scam artists and asking if their a scam or not. They are trying to cover their behind by finally putting up a website and changing their name after the fact/complaints coming out, plus they are also using the same address as Smart Advertising Solutions. BEWARE

J

Comments

• Ho
      17th of Sep, 2009

I agree I am getting calls too and I have never filled anything out for that company. The number that shows up is 602-314-3112! Thank goodness I looked this up!

• Sp
      30th of Sep, 2009

I agree completely! They have called my house 3 times and I have told them everytime that I was NOT intested and I NEVER inquired about "supplementing my income" or filled out anything requesting information from anyone. I also told them each time that I am on the National do not call list and they should put me on thiers as well.
    I now have two more calls voicemails on my cell phone asking me to call them back. I would love to call the something but am too much of a lady for that.
    Telemarketing companies should all be closed. This form of marketing does nothing but upset those of us smart enough to recognize the scam and devistate those of us that are desperate enough to believe what they say.

13th of Oct, 2009

I've been getting two calls a day from them for the past week. Today I actually talked to the man that called me and listened to part of the 7 minute recorded presentation they have. Then I hung up and they've been trying to reach me all day. Worst part is they are calling my cell # which I use for work.

What a pain!

• Ku
      15th of Oct, 2009

They call me too on my cell phone and even leave voicemail! Unfortunately for them, I love to mess with telemarketers! When I get a human, I tell them to hold, because the person is in another room. Then I leave them on hold until they hang up. I had one guy on the phone for 20 minutes! Best of all, the number they call you with is not blocked, and you can call them back on that number. The number is always a 602 area code. Their main line is 1800-878-0987. Call these guys back and waste their time too!

2nd of Dec, 2009

I have received literally dozens of calls on both my home and cell phones from the 602 area code. Recently, the caller has left a couple of messages (recorded?) advising that he was from Image Incentives and had info that I had requested. I'm not familiar with that company and did not return calls. I continued to get calls from 602. I finally answered a call hoping to put an end to them. I told the caller I was not interested and asked that he not call again. He called again - almost immediately. I told him that I never requested their info and not to call again. He called again, and again, it was almost immediately. I tried again to no avail. He called back again to ask why I asked for info if I was not interested. Again, I said I never requested info and that he probably got my info from some list that he bought. Then I made it VERY CLEAR that I did not want to hear from him again. You guessed it, he called back. I tried to make it LOUD and clear this time. It didn't work - he called back saying he was "Kermit the Frog." This time I said if he called again I'd call the police. While I'm sure that threat meant nothing to him, the calls appear to have stopped. At least I haven't received any in the past 20 minutes or so. I have a feeling those people probably read complaint boards like this and sit back and chuckle.

2nd of Dec, 2009

Also see all of the complaints on /link removed/

• Rs
      17th of Mar, 2010

i disagree!!! the facts you all got are wrong!!! i work there as an opener they buy leads from people who have requested information about home based business and to be honest there are a lot of biz ops out there all it takes is for someone to fill out a survey for home based business and give there name address and phone number and bam they are being called thats how that works

• Ig
      7th of May, 2010

And there you go RS81 they bought leads enough said...

22nd of May, 2010

Image Incentives 480-553-9023 from AZ I paid almost 500 for the web site a year ago, www.amazingcustomlogos.com and I have this marketing guy calling me to drop 8500.00 for media blast, business card, 2000 post cards 60 second tv spot, promotional coding, search optamizor plus an expanded show case of all the products that are listed. He stated that he will not state I will make millions of dollars but will say that I will have clients buying from my web site and I will recieve 30% 500 dollar sale gives me 150. I don't like even the thought of that much money tapped on my Credit card. I do not know if this is a scam or not but when someone wants that amount scares me. I know a business cost money and marketing but this would be a business I will not see in front of me. I would like some feed back if I could from anyone that has really dealt with this company. http://www.imageincentives.com/ 800-760-7216 or 800-878-0632 Thanks for any help?
    incentives web owner???

22nd of May, 2010

This is the ad they have...

Image Incentives

Image Incentives is an Independent Marketing Consultant. Our fulfillment center offers a wide range of quality promotional products from T- Shirts to mouse pads. Our team of experts has the experience, knowledge and expertise to handle from the smallest to the largest orders.

Image Incentives, a consumer rated 'best product' Independent Marketing Consultant firm, is a viable online business platform with a fulfillment center which offers a wide range of quality promotional products. Lead by our team of industry experts Image Incentives has the experience, knowledge and expertise to handle every order size.
    From the start, we have believed that the cornerstone of our success as a company is customer service. Our team of professionals will work tirelessly to make sure all of your questions are answered and all your orders are processed in the timeliest manner.

At Image Incentives customer service is the trademark of our success. Our team of professionals work tirelessly to make sure all of your questions are answered and all your orders are processed efficiently.

Speak with a LIVE customer service rep now.

1.800.878.0832
    GET A FREE QUOTE!
    Click Here to get a
    quote absolutely FREE!
    SUPPORT SERVICES
    Click here to track
    your order in real time.

• Mo
      25th of May, 2010

The law says that if you are on the national do not call list, that they may not call you unless THEY have a business relationship with you. Simply buying a lead list from some spammer or telemarketing company does NOT constitute a business relationship. Further the law also regulates the use of pre recorded messages instead of a live person all of which this company does in violation of the law. File your complaints with the national do not call list (Federal Trade Commission) at https://www.donotcall.gov/default.aspx

• Wi
      26th of May, 2010

Thay are also now calling from 866-580-9838 on a recorded message (not legal) by someone claiming to be a Linda Morris. When I called them to verify how they answer the phones and tot ell them to stop calling they claim I requested information from them. I have NEVER asked for any information or to have them call me. File your complaints with the State Attorny General's office of Arizina as well as the Airizona Better Business Bureau as this is a scam company trying to push everything from fake Google employment kits to cheesy web sites to sell their products. Just say no to these non-legal people and as Moi_90210 says, complain the the Federal Trade Commission if you are on the No DOT call list and they have called you.

• Ar
      10th of Jul, 2010

on the phone with an agent right now! I asked him all the question from this post, the only thing he replied with was, "every company has bad talk about them"! BS Dont' do it

• Pa
      7th of Sep, 2010

I BOUGHT INTO IMAGE INCENTIVES. I CALLED THEIR 800 NUMBER SEVERAL TIMES, THE PROMISE OF PERSONAL ATTENTION IS NOT TRUE, THEY DON'T CALL BACK. I HAVE NOT SOLD ONE CENT OF MATERIAL, AND IF THEY ARE NOT ETHICAL, I WILL LOOSE A THOUSAND DOLLARS, THAT IS ONE FOURTEENTH OF OUR ANNUAL SALARY. THEY ALSO TOLD ME THAT IMAGE INCENTIVES WOULD NEVER SELL MATERIAL ON THEIR WEB SITE, ONLY THROUGH THOSE OF US WHO BOUGHT A WEB SITE AND A BIZ POSITION WITH THEM, WHICH IS ALSO UNTRUE. NOW I AM NOT SURE THEY EVEN HAVE PRODUCTS, I WOULD RATHER LOOSE 1000 ON A 79 YR OLDS FIXED INCOME, THAN CHEAT ANY ONE IF THERE IS A CLASS ACTION AGAINST THEM, DO LET ME KNOW

• Sp
      29th of Sep, 2010

I agree with Wicckii..that is exactly who has been calling me and leaving messages every day for the last ~2 weeks. Starting on week 3 today, Linda Morris always starts out with HI, I'm Linda Morris again, 866-580-9838, and yes I am still calling you about image incentives that i SIGNED up for, which I didn't. I was going to call her back to tell her to stop calling me but I decided to check the web first. Thank God I did.

I got tangled up in a messy deal gone south with Online Business
    Systems which they creatively market Amway and we shocked with they called with their exciting news...were stopped in their tracks when I knew their scam. NOT iNTERESTED, I said. I returned their promo materials with a signed receipt of return. They still charged my credit card 2 days after they received their stuff back. I filed a complaint with the bank and I was reimbursed. Without that returned receipt I would of eaten the $40.

14th of Jan, 2011

**********IF YOU HAVE ISSUED ANY PAYMENTS TO A COMPANY THAT HAS NOT PROVIDED ANY SERVICES AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED A FULL REFUND PLEASE CONTACT US - We can get you a full refund if it has been within 18 months since the transaction. We have no upfront fees, or contract to be signed, and no personal information is needed to start the dispute process which on average takes about two - three weeks. If you have been a victim of another form of telemarketing fraud please let us know! --- 800-982-0221 Ext 401 --- email: mcooper@bcarecovery.com or srobinson@bcarecovery.com

26th of Jan, 2011

This was my third day in a row to be left a message stating that I had requested information (which I didn't). I have never heard of the company until now. Linda Morris is disrespecting the fact that we are on the Do Not Call List and she continues to leave harrassing messages!

22nd of Mar, 2011

I THINK IMAGE INCENTIVES OR WHOEVER THEY ARE SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO BE IN SO CALLED BUSINESS. I LIKE MANY OTHERS WHO FELL FOR THIS CRAP NEED TO BAND TOGETHER AND TEACH THESE SO CALLED JERKS A LESSON. I AM GOING TO GIVE THAT 800-982-0221 AT EXT. 401 A CALL AND URGE OTHERS TO DO THE SAME. AND ALSO MY STATE ATTORNEY'S OFFICE TO SEE WHAT MY OPTIONS ARE. I HAVE SHELLED OUT $4275.00 SINCE 09/15/2010 AND NOT TO MENTION THE INTEREST THAT BUILDS UP ON THE CREDIT CARD. I WANT TO GET MY LIFE BACK AND YOU SHOULD TOO. NOT GETTING STRESSED OVER IT, MIAMI, FL.

• Im
      13th of May, 2011

wow, I don't know what company you guys are talking about. I love my website, I love the customer service and I always get my emails and calls returned the same day. BTW...they have also had the same business name (Image Incentives) at the same location since their beginning and that is hard to find in home based business land."

6th of Sep, 2011

FOR THE IDIOT WHO POSTED THE COMMENT THAT IMAGE INCENTIVE IS LEGIT MUST HAVE BEEN BORN UPSIDE DOWN HITTING THE CONCRETE ON THE WAY OUT. WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? I SHELLED OUT A GREAT DEAL OF MONEY AND NOTHING IN RETURN. TIMES ARE HARD NOW AND I HAVE A CREDIT CARD COMPANY CALLING EVERYDAY WONDERING WHERE THEIR PAYMENT IS. I DID ALL THE ### I WAS TOLD TO GET THE WORD OUT AND NOTHING. I WAS SO HAPPY AND HAD MY OWN LITTLE OFFICE SPACE IN MY HOUSE. MAYBE THIS NUT JOB IS WORKING AS A CEO. KILO GONZOLES DON'T AS MUCH AS WANT TO GIVE ME THE TIME OF DAY WHEN I'VE SPOKEN TO HIM A FEW TIMES, I HAVE ANOTHER CALL HE WOULD SAY. WELL, I HOPE IF YOU GUYS ARE LOOKING AT THESE COMMENTS I HOPE THAT THE BUSINESS GOES INTO A BIG FLOP!