IMAGE INCENTIVES / No commission payout yet

Phone: 786-302-0116

I LIKE ALOT OF OTHER PEOPLE WOULD LIKE TO MAKE AN EXTRA LITTLE BIT OF CASH. I GOT INVOLVED WITH IMAGE INCENTIVES AND NOW WISH I CAN GET OUT OF THE RUTT. IT STARTED OUT WITH ME PAYING A MEMBERSHIP OF $195.00 WITH MY CREDIT CARD BACK ON SEPT.17, 2010. I SPOKE WITH A KILO GONZALEZ A FEW TIMES AFTER RECIEVING THE PACKET FROM THE COMPANY WITH ALL THE INFORMATION MATERIAL, SENDING FLYERS VIA FAX AND SO ON. THEN THIS ONE TIME HE SUGGESTED THAT I GET THE WORD OUT THROUGH A MEDIA BLAST WITH POSTCARDS THAT WERE NOT PRE-STAMPED, HAVING TO BUY THE STAMPS FOR 1000 CARDS. I SENT THE CARDS OUT SOME ON 11/10 AND THE REST 11/12. I WOULD EXPECT TO SEE SOME RESULTS IN MY BACK OFFICE BY NOW, NOTHING. TO GET THIS MEDIA BLAST I HAD TO FORK OVER AN EXTRA $3800.00 ON MY CREDIT CARD WHICH WAS POSTED ON 9/30/10. I GUESS I'M A GLUTTEN FOR PUNISHMENT. IF I HAVE TO I WILL COLLECT ALL MY RECIEPTS TOGETHER, BANK CREDIT CARD STATEMENTS, AND WHATEVER ELSE NEEDED. I DON'T KNOW IF YOU CAN GIVE ANY ADVICE OR NOT, BUT I DID INCLUDE MY EMAIL ABOVE IN THE WEBSITE SECTION AND ALSO MY CELLPHONE. MS. JOANN VIDAL.

More IMAGE INCENTIVES Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• La
      11th of Jan, 2011

It took me a while to get an order. But I had a band out of New York order and I made more money with just that order then I spent to get the business started. I will admit I am lazy and I didn't do much to get orders. Keep pluggin away I'm sure will get an order.

~Lazy Guy

• Im
      13th of May, 2011

wow, I don't know what company you guys are talking about. I love my website, I love the customer service and I always get my emails and calls returned the same day. BTW...they have also had the same business name (Image Incentives) at the same location since their beginning and that is hard to find in home based business land."