Iluvfabrix.com / The fabrics are poor quality knock-offs

I Luv Fabrix is a site in El Paso, Texas that professes to sell designer fabrics at a greatly reduced cost. It is a complete lie. The fabrics are poor quality knock-offs. A complete fraud. Don't waste your time or money.

They should be shut down or advertise what they are really selling...knock-offs...not the real thing.

Comments

• Fr
      23rd of Jun, 2011

I must say, when I saw this entry, I laughed. I have been ordering fabrics from iluvfabrix.com for years now. And trust me, I wouldn't be such a good customer of them if they are poor quality. With all of my experiences with iluvfabrix, I have never had one complaint. The fabrics were in great quality and amazing prices. Whoever you are, you have no idea what the hell you are talking about.

31st of Jan, 2012

I have to strongly disagree with you. I recently did business with iluvfabrix and my fabric arrived on time and there was nothing wrong with my fabric

31st of Jan, 2012

I was looking for a website to write how wonderful the people from iluvfabrix took care of me and I saw this not so good review. I was in shock I been doing business for the past 6 months and every time I order my orders arrive on time and never had a problem with them. I give them a+++

• Mi
      10th of Dec, 2013

I ordered 3 pieces of fabric on August 25, 2013, for $288.64. I rec'd 2 of the pieces of fabric in September, (in an ENVELOPE - $193.44 worth of fabric in an envelope), with a note in the package that said the 3rd piece would be coming on its own. Of the 2 pieces, that I received, the one piece was real lightweight and flimsy. It didn't appear to have the weight to the fabric that it showed online. The 2nd piece was to be a 2 tone ivory linen. I didn't see the difference in color that it showed on the website. It looked all the same color. My decorator had selected this 2 tone piece for the bedskirt and was relying on the 2 tone to off set the colors in the bedspread. Nothing was said about the 2 pieces - we wanted to wait to see what the 3rd piece would look like.
    On October 4, 2013, I still had not received the 3rd fabric, so I called I Luv Fabrix and spoke to Paula. I explained the above scenerio, and said I wanted to return the 2 pieces of fabric and wanted a return on my charge card for all 3 pieces. She said they were not reimburse my postage and were not responsible for items lost or stolen in the mail. She gave me a shipping address to return the fabric. She said I would be charged a 20% restocking fee (per piece). I made sure she knew not to charge me a restocking fee for the 3rd piece as I never received it. She said to allow 2-3 weeks to allow a refund to my credit card and to make sure I included my name, address and phone number. She said if they had any questions, they would call me.
    I returned the 2 pieces of fabric on 10/04, certif mail, with the original order confirmation. Today is December 10, 2013, and I have never heard from I Luv Fabrix regarding my credit. They received the fabrics on October 7, 2013, and since mid Novermber 2013, I have called 9 times and have not been able to talk to someone about the return.
    My initial attempt was to follow their customer service form online which asks you to fill it out and someone will call you back within 24 hours. I did this, and after 48 hours, I called them. When I did - I was told the online Customer Service was not working.
    When I began calling in November, they said Mr. Fuller handles all returns and he was in Europe. They advised me that he would be back December 1st. Since Dec 1st, was a Sunday, I waited and called back on Tuesday, Dec 3rd. They said he decided to extend his vacation and would not be back until Thurs, Dec 4th. I called back on Friday, Dec 5th, spoke to a man, who was more argumentative with me than anything else and said he would leave a message for Mr Fuller. I again left my name and phone number. Today, Dec 10th, still no return phone call, so I called again today. Today - he's at the dentists office. I spoke to Susan who was the first person to give any empathy to what has happened. I gave her this full scenerio, and she also took my name & phone # and said she would have him call me.
    After I hung up, I called the Texas Attorney General's office and placed a formal complaint against I Luv Fabrix. This is the WORST customer experience I have ever had. From receiving almost $200 worth of expensive fabric (they claim I saved $1, 073.71), in a flimsy envelope, to getting the run around, to no return phone calls, to being argued with --- WOW. Their website shows they have been in business since 2006 - I'm surprised they have made it this long.
    You decide for yourself as to how they do business. Michelle in Ohio

• Fa
      21st of Mar, 2014

These people appear to have a few designer fabrics plus a lot of c***, too. When I sent for samples of a few fabrics they also sent me samples of fabrics I did not ask for. The extra fabrics they sent did not appear to me to be designer fabrics to me. They were very low quality junk.. Some of the fabrics they have are so old that if they were children they would be entering junior high by now. Watch their "sale" prices. Some fabrics have been posted for literally years and the prices only vary by a couple of dollars each time they have one of their so-called "sales"..
    Once you contact them they will send you emails non-stop. I get more emails from them than anyone else. If you complain they send you disgusting, foul mouthed responses. Forget this outfit. They are losers. There are other sites that sell fabrics at favorable prices. L.A. Design Concepts is great. They are more expensive but they send you current fabrics at 10% over cost. They are the ones you should be dealing with. Not the deplorable hustlers at iluvfabrix.com

• Fa
      21st of Mar, 2014

These people are hustlers. They may have a few designer fabrics but they have a lot of low grade c too. When I ordered a few samples they sent me extra samples that I did not order. The extras were junk, definitely not designer fabrics. They have fabrics there that are so old that if they were children they would be entering junior high by now. And watch their so-called "sales". Some of that stuff has been up there for years and the "sale" prices only vary by a couple of dollars. Their "sales" are what are called "flash sales" because they try to give the impression that there is some urgency about ordering. There is NEVER any urgency about ordering this drek. Once they get a hold of you they won't let go. I get more emails from them than any other source. If you complain they respond with filthy, foul mouthed answers revealing what sharks they really are. AVOID these losers.