Iloveyouraccent.com / a very useless site

United States Review updated:

A very useless site. When you are an unpaid member, you cannot even read any messages sent to you. So then what is the point of buying a membership? There are not many paid members so there are very few people you can actually talk to. So I tried to include an old email address in my profile in hopes of being able to communicate with a few people. But I got a very nasty email from the admin saying I "wasn't smart or classy"! I know it was against the rules, but the site is so restrictive. Wouldn't just be enough to say they removed it and not to do it again? I thought that was a bit strange, but after reading the other reviews it makes sense now. I also was getting the impression some male profiles are fake. They are supposed to be British, but a few of them used American spelling and expressions. Luckily I didn't buy a membership, but I'm not surprised by the trouble the other reviewers had with their accounts.

Ni

Comments

• Il
      29th of Apr, 2012

This member Keri Cowart in her 30s from Alabama joined the site hoping to chat to men overseas, She constantly added her personal contact details so she would not have to pay. We are not a free site, there are plenty out there so why try to scam us out of $5 a week? We removed her contact details and she added them again and again. She obviously liked the site enough to keep adding her personal details. She was removed from the site after becoming rude to the admin department, telling them to shove the $5 up their ###. People who write on sites like this and then hide behind a Pseudonym have no credibility. If you want to put our name out there then expect the same.

• Il
      29th of Apr, 2012

This member Keri Cowart from Alabama is a women in her 30s who joined the site wanting to chat to men overseas. She constantly added her personal contact details to her profile to avoid paying the $5 a week. We removed the contact details and she added them again and again. We are not a free site, there are many out there so why try to scam us? Her profile was removed and she was rude to the admin department. When people use sites like this to vent and complain, they lose all their credibility when they choose to hide behind a pseudonym. If you have a genuine issue we will do all we can to help but when you are angry because we stopped your scam it becomes ridiculous. We are not a free site and are quite entitled to remove personal contact details from members who try to avoid paying ... like Keri Cowart did.

• Br
      14th of Jun, 2012

"People who write on sites like this and then hide behind a Pseudonym have no credibility. If you want to put our name out there then expect the same." - Businesses that post member's personal information on public websites lose all credibility and should be avoided.